Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]My favourite would have to be this ramune flavoured one, which also fizzes in your mouth. Also, it comes in melon and apple. Don't know what happened to it, though. *hasn't seen it around lately* =S[/color][/size]
Posted
Ramune (or lamune, as me and my friends call it) is an AWESOME flavor. When my friends from japan first gave me some ramune candy, I was like "What the hell is that, its soo good!" and then I figured out its ramune. mmmm...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]DEAN Chocolate Candy is my favorite.


Chocolate, for those who are clueless, is the best damn junk-food-group on the face of the earth. Dean chocolate bars are the best chocolate you can get over the counter (if, of course, that counter is in Japan). Three bars of Kit-Kat size dark chocolate that is filled either with evenly spaced cookie balls or peanuts. Yum! Yum! YUM! Beyond the luscious taste of Dean is the packaging. They come in boxes that are, for all purposes, the equivalent of cigarette hard-packs. Wow! There are also about 6 designs of boxes that each have a different face of a circa. 1920s-1930s caucasian kid on it. And we're worried about kids smoking because of Joe Camel over here in the U.S. of A! In Japan they eat their chocolate out of cigarette boxes that have little kids faces on them! I wish I could share these all with you, but sadly I can't. My only advice for those who want to experience the chocolate pleasure that is DEAN chocolate, all I can say is make friends with someone in Japan or find a decent Japanese supermarket near you. [/COLOR]

- [COLOR=DarkGreen]http://www.cardhouse.com/x13/candy.htm[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...