Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Some punk rock is good... unfortunately a think many punk groups get in a musical rut where all their stuff starts to sound the same. Of course, once it starts to sound the same, is it still truly punk rock :p
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I like punk rock... heh I like rock in general... [/COLOR]
Posted
I like punk, but what I hate most about the genre are

A) The Political statements the bands make. For a genre that promotes individuality, they all tend to think the same.

I mean, Johhny Ramone was my hero because he was the coolest Republican punk ever.

B) The fans. Specifically, the snobby fans who decide which bands are and aren't "real punk".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...