Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I have a small dillema...I haven't played PS2 for a while and today I finally got around to playing it...but the thing is, it's completly covered in dust...even the insides...is there a way to open it so I can clean it out?[/COLOR]
Posted
best not to open it as it invalidates your warrenty the second it is opened, they have this special kind of sticker inside which disappears when opened so if you send it back to them, they'll know you tampered with it and will just send it back....
Posted
yes, lightly vacuuming it from the outside vent ducts is the best method, just make sure it is not a powerful vacuum cleaner or else you may as well bid your ps2 farewell....
Posted
Well what I do is this, get one of those duster cloths and clean the exterior of the PS2, now blow through the sides alot.Thats what i do. Its stupid i know.
Posted
at office depot u can buy the Kensington Dust Buster. Its a can of high pressured air that has a long, thin nozzle, its really good for cleaning ur PS2 frum the outside.:freak:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i use a little dust buster, and i also use a compressed air can
(ya know, that stuff they sell to clean computers. i also use it to clean off photo negs.)
Posted
Rico? Question. How did the INSIDE of your PS2 get dusty? Did you leave the lid open or sumthin? I never do that, cuz my Dad has cats, and they're always climbing up on the entertainment center. Baaaaah.
Posted
You know that grill in the front and the fan vent in the back...

Air gets sucked in through the front and blown out through the back to keep the processor cool...for some reason, my home theater set (DVD, Receiver, TV, VCR, PSone and 2...) That spot gets really dusty for some reason. Even though the PS2 has the wire mesh guard...dust still gets in there...so I make the habit of vacuuming that spot every day...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...