Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Alan was really bugging me to get these screenshots up, so he could see my 'craptastic' site. So, here you all are. My site isn't finished yet, but I've shown what I have done.

Especially you, you ingrate.

Apologies for the low quality and awkward pasting. I was rushed, and wanted to show pages in a full screenshot.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Craptastic? I didn't say that. I believe the word was 'webshite'. =P

In all seriousness though, it looks good. That's a lot of buttons, heheh. Can't wait to see it finished. ^_~

(Note: Does the archives button advertise blog archives?)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I love your splash page. It's very neat ^_^

And I second what Alan said. That's really a lot of buttons. The Archives/Radio/Links buton looks really cool too.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow Baron. It's awesome!

I can see all your old myO layout themes in those buttons ^_^
*sigh*
Oh, the memories...

I agree with Hevn too- the splash page is shizzlicious ^-^[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]OMG, lol. Cinnamon signed up for OB!

Anyway, I'm glad you like my splash page. A certain somone *c[B]a[/B]o[B]l[/B]u[B]a[/B]g[B]n[/B]h* thought I should get rid of it. But I'm happy with it.

Yeah, browsing back through my pictures was a real nostalgia trip, lol. Thats partly why I have so many. Couldn't stand to leave any out.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]You might have to see a doctor about that chest infection. ;)

I've learnt in my time on the net that splash pages don't usually serve much purpose though, outside of saying 'enter' which is why I suggested you remove it. Most people'll only ever see it once anyway, because they bookmark the main page, so it's kinda redundant.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey... I like splash pages here ^^

Theyre good for something anyway- they provide an intro to your site, and catch peoples attention. It makes them curious ;)

They don't take up [B]too[/B] much space either, so there's not much to lose.

I suppose you have to decide whether you're going for efficiency or beauty, Baron. But why waste the effort?


By the way, I was on OB before, you know. I just haven't been here for ages :D[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...