*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Yep fish face!That is what i'm gonna call you from now on![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]OMG....that's [b]soo[/b] wrong....I hope you post a pic one day so I can trash you....[/COLOR] :mad: :rolleyes:
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Here is my pic!The only thing is i have removed my earing.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Here is my pic!The only thing is i have removed my earing.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, why are you posting your pic here, could you please post in that other topic, not mine
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Here is my pic!The only thing is i have removed my earing.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Look buddy....usually I don't go out of my way to argue with little people....but you have absolutely NO room to be calling ANYONE names.....I hope I made my point clear, Have A Nice Day![/COLOR] :D :rolleyes:
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Look buddy....usually I don't go out of my way to argue with little people....but you have absolutely NO room to be calling ANYONE names.....I hope I made my point clear, Have A Nice Day![/COLOR] :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I guess i shoul say thank you
Guest bob Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] yeah I kwno but that's not the point, the question was for girls, and I would liek to knwo if you are a girl or not [/B][/QUOTE] um how do you know he aint gay?or bi?oh and i dont think ne1 would tell the trouth and say ugly...it would be mean...:p
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i] [B] um how do you know he aint gay?or bi?oh and i dont think ne1 would tell the trouth and say ugly...it would be mean...:p [/B][/QUOTE] well, I made the option available, so I don't mind if you call me ugly, I just don't want to be insulted like Zero-Sama did
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 please take a look, I still want some more girl's opnions on me
Renee Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Your pretty cute! Or maybe the guys at my school are really ugly. I don't know, but I think your cute.;)
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]Your pretty cute! Or maybe the guys at my school are really ugly. I don't know, but I think your cute.;) [/B][/QUOTE] :D :D :D :D :o Thank you very much, hehe, youa re the first to say I am cute on the boards
Kain Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]If you're looking for an honest opinion...... here ya go...... I think you might be going through an ackward stage right now with your looks. But when you get older, and especially if you work out..... you're gunna look pretty cute! But for now, I think you are Average....[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=burlywood]What she said.I think...[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=burlywood]What she said.I think...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I just now saw that post, hmm, I agree myself:p
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]U shouldnt post stuff like this asking for just girls to answer. U know sum guys will voice there opinion. [/B][/QUOTE] well I don't why a guy would post on their opnion also, but they can post here if they want you know, I don't mind too much
july Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 hey firemac, you look very familiar, like someone i know, you aren't from Hawai`i are you? and if you are your last isn't Aipa is it?
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i] [B]hey firemac, you look very familiar, like someone i know, you aren't from Hawai`i are you? and if you are your last isn't Aipa is it? [/B][/QUOTE] nope I never been to Hawaii
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now