Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest hellfire
Posted
I Love Nirvana That Rock Just6 Like Greenday, Brandnew, Jimmy Eat World, And Much Much More.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Ok nirvana sucks plain and simple. Ahey were awefull and dont get me wrong i like grunge. I mean i love alice in chains there my 3rd favorite band ever.
Oh and btw in my oppinion Stone Temple Pilots are not really grunge so boohya.
Posted
Nirvana = Most overrated band EVER.

And if I hear one more person call Kurt Cobain the "greatest guitarist ever" one more time... I don't know what'll happen, but it won't be good. There are countless guitarists who are way, way, WAY more talented than he.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I consider myself a fan of Nirvana, though I try to avoid all the hype surrounding them. They were a great band, but they certainly weren't epic nor were they the BEST BAND EVAR OMG!!1!111 And I don't think Nirvana was ever intended to be.[/SIZE]
Posted
Pearl Jam and Soundgarden suck eggs?!! NO! You suck eggs!!!........
Um..sorry, that was childish.

Anyways I like Nirvana....even bought their Silver CD last week. But I like many don't consider them the best band ever, heh....thats the Beatles.

All in all they were a good grunge band from Seatle, but there were alot of other bands that came out in the early nineties that were just as good, like Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, and Alice in Chains.
And their songs hand just as much meaning.

But then again thats just my opinion. You could be right........ :D
Posted
I love Nirvana one of the greatest bands!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...