Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Girl Anime/manga/gamers?


Recommended Posts

Guest Ketsu Seterusu
Posted
I live in a small town with few people who are into anime manga or games and even less girls. I was wondering how many girls or guys who know girls who are into this stuff? Plus tell where or near where you are.

ps im a missourian
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I'm from California and I like Anime/Manga and Games. I know there are tons of girls out there that do too, maybe your just not looking in the right place? lol. Anyways..yea..whats the point of this thread again? anyways...guess cali girls like anime too..suprise suprise [/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]You really only need to look around the forums to see who's interested, and it's not too hard to work out which ones are girls.

On the other hand, asking where people live I'd consider a breach of privacy. Since this has little discursive value and could be put into your signature to much greater effect, I'm going to close this thread.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...