Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]I know that...

Akira:What the hell?*looks at self*Nothing seems to be wrong...*gets on skateboard, and pumps, but out strips passing cars*Holy s**t!

Voice:[I]That is not all u can do[/I]

Akira:Like what? Man, i hate carrying my board...*board dissapers into Akira*Gahhh! Whered it go?[/color]
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Leona: WHAT!!! Ryu, I thought you were better than that. How could you?
Ryu: Come on. It'll be fun, just like old times.

Suddenly Legend and the Thing interfere

Legend: Ryu, Where have you beeen We've been looking all over for you.
Leona: NO! Ryu not himself, I'll explain everything later.
GG: If you will not join us, then you will have to be destroyed. Let's get'em Ryu.

GG and Ryu attack
Posted
GG: With our joined powers you are no match! and with Venom on his way you 3 will be begging to join us.

Venom swings up and the bad guys commence their attack
Posted
gets double-teamed by thing and Legend, but uses one of GG's smokescreen bombs to escape. Knocks Leona and Legend out

Ryu: We got what we wanted, now let's go.
GG: I wanna have som fun with tha thing, so go on back to base. You know what to do with them, right?
Ryu: Yeah, I'll see you later.

Ryu swings back to their base and pts Leona and Legend in a Titanium Prison Cell, that has a few airholes, and goes to work on his computer. Meanwhile, Carnage & Thing team up to fight Venom and GG.
Posted
Thing: [COLOR=orangered]Carnage? I'm surprised that YOU'RE here![/COLOR]

Carnage: [COLOR=darkred]Well Thing...I have to let you in on a little [I]secret[/I]...[/COLOR]

Thing: [COLOR=orangered]Yeah?[/COLOR]

Carnage: [COLOR=darkred]I'm not on your side. :devil:[/COLOR]

Venom: [COLOR=darkblue]OH YEAH!! NICE ONE CARANGE![/COLOR]

Carange: [COLOR=darkred]Shut it! I didn't say I'm on YOUR team either...[/COLOR]

Venom: [COLOR=darkblue]...[/COLOR]

Carnage: [COLOR=darkred]Y'see people: I'm sick and tired of ALL OF YOU. I don't want to help people...Yet I don't want to steal off people...I just want to KILL EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Venom: [COLOR=darkblue]Riiight...How about we make a deal. Join up with me and GG, and we'll let you kill the people after we steal their stuff![/COLOR]

Carnage: [COLOR=darkred]Sorry Venom...But like I said...I wanna kill EVERYONE, and that includes YOU. :devil:[/COLOR]

Venom: :eek: [COLOR=darkblue]He's...Crazy...[/COLOR]

Thing: [COLOR=orangered]Yeah...:eek:[/COLOR]

Carange: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
Umm........ I wouldn't ask you to join me, or be scared of you in any way. It was GG that initialy asked you to join me, I just came to collect you. Your making me sound a bit too much like GG there.
---------------------------------------------------

Venom: Not that it bothers us child.

Venom boots Carnage in the face, sending him through the wall.

GG: What are you doing? We might need him.........

Venom: QUIET!!!

Venom punches GG in the gut, then shoots a web at him, and throws him through the roof.

Venom: I am sick of listening to your cowardly deals. Trying to get people to join you......... it's just pityfull. From now on we work alone........

Carnage jumps back into the room.

Venom: We are extatic that you have control of your self, but you are still no match for us boy.

Thing: Take this!!!

Thing fires a sonic projector. Carnage falls to the floor in pain, but Venom just stands there.

Thing: WHAT???

Venom smiles.

Venom: A little trick we learned.

Venom smashes the Thing in the face, which sends him hurdling into the wall.

Venom: Not bad, you made our hand go numb.

With that, Venom swings away, back to his old self.
Posted
Oh, sorry about the joining thing ;) It's just that when you were with GG, you tried to make Hajime join you or die, so I thought you'd want one last try. My mistake! :D And about the scared thing: Venom wasn't meant to be scared. I just put the ":eek:" smiley coz' Venom was like..."Gasp! He's crazy!" ;) So sorry about those.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
swings up to Chaos

Ryu: So who are you?
???: My name is Chaos.
Ryu: Cool name. how would you like to join me.
Chaos: Are you good or bad?
Ryu: neither.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...