Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like a new banner please. It has to contain the picture attached and the words "Silence is deadly"

You can do cool things to it, as long as that picture and the words are in it.

Thanks! :D

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21489[/img]

[color=teal]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Since yours doesn't really cover a particular franchise, the fact that you have a picture to use is sufficient enough and helps to be mentioned. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ummmm.... I Cannot See Your Pic You Attached....
If You Could Repost It Or Maybe PM It To Me I Will Give The Banner A Try![/color][/SIZE] :smirk:
[COLOR=DarkOrange]~Shredaa[/COLOR]
Posted
Here It Is... I Made Two... One With Name And One Without...
No Name...
[IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/amgoddes_banner_noname.jpg[/IMG]
And With Name...
[IMG]http://redeyes.250free.com/amgoddes_banner_withname.jpg[/IMG]
Ok Well Your Welcome,
~Shredaa
Posted
[QUOTE=SilverCyclone]Ah well...I still gave it a try.
[img]http://img119.exs.cx/img119/5497/silenban2.jpg[/img]
use Shredaas. Its better and wider! :laugh:[/QUOTE]Keep in mind that the size restrictions for this forum are 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high. This is assuming, of course, that the request is for this forum, heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...