Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have lately had a fascination with triple neck guitars...are there any t.n.g. players out there? How hard are they to play? It sure looks difficult...I mean it must take alot of time and effort to memorize which neck to use and such during a song...jeez i envy any t.n.g. players! Awesome!
Posted
[SIZE=-3]At the club I work at, there was one guy who was playing with a TNG. I asked him whether those things were hard to play, and he said it was really just for show. Don't know if he was kidding, but they do look a little bulky to play and seem to just be too much of a hassle to wield.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah, they just look kind of big and impressive. I first saw one in a darkness music video and I was like "holy &*%! Cool!" and so ya know...I am a lead singer in [B]The Corporate Flunky Project[/B] and I really want to take up guitar...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...