Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Onikage']I don't really Like Greenday, I think they suck. Actually, I never liked Greenday, their songs always sounded stupid to me. Just hearing their music irritates me...[/quote]

[color=green]I like your reasoning.

Could I get some... examples?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boba Fett][color=green]I like your reasoning.

Could I get some... examples?[/color][/QUOTE]

Whats to get? their just not my type of music. I mean, I do like rock, Its just that, punk rock is not my kind of music, I'm sort of a PureRock/Metal type of person. Hey, if you like them then rock on, but personally, they just blow chunks...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I going to see GD at Newcastle Arena in February. I can't wait.

I love the new album of course. I find that their new recordings are of better quality than their previous stuff. I mean three days grace was great but I personally prefer this album above all others. Of course Basket Case and such will remain classic but hopefully American Idiot will join them as the best GD songs of all time hmm ^_~[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
This will probably come to be known as one of their best albums. How coudl it not? Thats a lofty honor too, they have had some good ones. I loved Dookie, but I like this one jsut as much. :wigout:
Posted
I never used to like Greenday that much at all, I never really took that much notice of them, they seemed like a typical punk-rock band to me.

They're new album, American Idiot, actually has some alright songs on it, from what I hear. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Holiday. Great songs. To me it sounds like they're slowly moving away from the punk-rock scene..
Posted
[quote name='Fall']They're new album, American Idiot, actually has some alright songs on it, from what I hear. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Holiday.[/quote]

[color=green]I never did get how Holiday fit into their whole Rock-Opera theme. It just doesn't, to me, seem to gel with the other twelve songs.[/color]
Posted
I dont understand really, what classifies an album as a rock-opera. I know it is classified as one, but I dont know what makes this album a rock opera. Does anyone know the specifics?
Posted
Green Day, well, whats not to love about them? They have songs about Jesus of Sububia, a guy named ST.Jimmy, songs about being retarded(or just overjoyed) and they even have songs that are a big middle f***en finger to America.But wait, there's more! You've heard Songs about Jane*Coughmaroon5cough*, but what about songs about Whatsername, or even Novacaine?Yes, American Idiot, what's not to love about it?
I have too much free time......GREEN DAY ROCKS MY SOCKS MONKEYS!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...