Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I was kinda wondering about views of other people on their favorite games fer PS or PS2. My favorite BY FAR is DDR Extreme. Anyway, I wanted ta know, for example, if ya really like fighting games, what's yer fav. fighting game? Same with any other genre: strategy, RPG, anything like that. Gotta go!! Later!! :D
Posted
All the Resident Evil games on the first Playstation are the greatest game in my mind. Those are the only games on PS and the PS2 that I can play. I personally think all other game suck. These are the only games that kept me interested and on the edge of my seat suspense. I wan'ted to find out what happened to Bravo team in the first; what went on in Raccoon City with the outbreak, etc...Great games.
Posted
MY personal favorite genre is strategy and I would classify Final Fanstasy tatics as the best in the area, but Vandall hearts has a well built engine with great mechanics it just doesn't have a story like tatics.
Posted
:D i agree w/saiyuki chick. i luv ddr extreme for my ps2. my gawd that sounds so azn, o well. i like all the party games that they have. but for action i like samurai warriors. sum1 deleted my file for sw and it took me ( my bro and cousin ) to get to where i was. it was crazy. the best fighting game is soul calibur 2 or super smash bros melee . i no ts old but i like link.
Posted
My favorite games are of course the Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts, Grand Theft Auto, Tony Hawk Underground 2, Inuyasha and The Legend Of The Cursed Mask, and Crash Bandicoot. I love a variety of games. I don't stick with a certain style even though I happen to like rpgs.
Posted
Thanks fer posting stuff, guys!! ^^ I like Kingdom Hearts and Soul Caliber, too. I've only played a little bit of FF10 and FF7... T.T I've played SSB Melee, also!! It's fun. ^^ Well, I'll be around. Talk to ya later!! ^^
Posted
Burnout 3, Star wars battlefront, ape escape 1+2, and all 3 Ratchet and clank games are in a pile on my ps2. I also seem to like a variety of games(Except sports...I HATE SPORTS GAMES!!!).
Posted
My favorite PS2 game is Ratchet anad Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal. The whole series is great. The games lffer a lot to do, and there is a vast variety of weapons and gadgets. It's pretty cool.
I also like the whole Final Fantasy series, my favorites are XII and IX. They don't have the BEST graphics, but they still offer awesome gameplay. They also have my favorite characters, Cloud and Vivi.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Sorry, but this thread isn't cutting it. Please take a look at the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43464][u]Favorite Thread Guidelines[/u][/url] sticky thread at the top of the forum for details on keeping favorite threads up to the standard of quality required here at OtakuBoards.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...