Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 This is just a simple poll of everyones favorite character.
Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 sorry everyone this was supposed to be a poll but something when very wrong as you can see. anyway mine I guess is gene but rerally i like them all. Mainly because its not the same without just one of the crew.
BabyGirl Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=deeppink]Gene :D Ah yes...Gene :D *sigh* ahh Gene...[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Gene? Gene??...... He would be nuthin without Jim..... heh heh J/K...... I like Aisha.... ( she's a chick that kicks major @$$ !!! )[/COLOR] :D :cool: :D
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Gene, Aisha, Melfina, Suzuka, Jim, Gilliam, they are cool, and too bad that Hilda died.
Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 They need to make a series of the history between gene's dad and the pirates. I like Aisha too. I cant really decide on just one. Harry was the best villian even though he turned good at the end.
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 there wouldn't be much on the series, because all I know was that they were attacked once
tursi Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Gene?!?! i like harry mcdougal better than all of them!
amibasuki Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Hilda is awesome, she's my favorite, even if she did die really early in the series the runners up would be Gene and Suzuka:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Out of the guys I'd say Gene Starwind, which is rare that I actually pick the main character. Out of the girls I'd say Hilda, too bad she died darnit! I about kicked my tv when that happened.. :mad:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now