Guest WanderingHunter Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 Hey there: I've never been blessed with much creativity or art/design skills, so I'd appreciate if you guys could lend me a hand with a banner. I'm including a few pics as a reference, but it's not mandatory to use them. What I'd like is a really cool looking banner based on Sasuke, from the Naruto series. I was thinking maybe using the sasuke poses provided on the pics, and the sharingan eye on the back, maybe a bit on the shadows. Well, if you guys want to use other pics it´s fine with me. Let's see how this works out :D Thanks, Connor
AzureWolf Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 [FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Sounds like a fun request. I'll give it a shot, provided you can wait until AFTER Wednesday which is when my toughest exams will be over with. Either way, if I do it or someone else does it, it might take a while, so just sit tight. I bet I'm not the only one with finals. ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
ArunueShekamari Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 M, here you are. I used only one pic, if that's alright. I hope you like it. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/705e637a.jpg[/img]
Guest WanderingHunter Posted December 12, 2004 Posted December 12, 2004 Looks awesome!! Really nice, thanks ArunueShekamari. If anyone else wants to give it a try with other pics, or combining them, feel free to try, but this is definitely the way to go. Thumbs up! [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Azure, will wait till after wednesday to see what you got. Thanks a bunch you all, guys [color=teal]Please use the Edit button when you wish to add something to your previous post, instead of double posting. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Kei Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [color=darkblue]Well, I was bored the other night, so I decided to give this a shot. I don't know if this is what you were going for, but you can do with this as you please. I'll make an avatar to go with it, if you like it.[/color]
Turdle Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 I made this the other night and completely forgot about it until now, lol. Here you are. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21797&stc=1[/IMG]
Guest WanderingHunter Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 Looks amazing, thank you all guys!! I´m really happy with this =D
Katana Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 NAAA!!! *comes running in waving banner* *crashes into random object* Agh...okay, here. ^.^ These were some nifty images you supplied, and great quality...so here's my shot at a banner. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21807&stc=1[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now