Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:o [color=green][font=trebuchet ms]Well, my favorite show on HBO used to be Arliss. I loved that show because it was soooo funny to me, but then I discovered Smallville and forgot all about it...does it still come on? :confused: [/color][/font]
Posted
[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]Hm...the name sounds pretty tight, so maybe I ought to check it out. When does it come on?[/color][/font]
Posted
Well Like any Classy and sophisticated young woman, I'm dreadfully into Sex and the City. I whorship it. I do everything from drink Cosmopolitans to visit jazz clubs ^_~! Very trendy. I was also very hooked on Angels in America when it was playing. Now i own it on DVD
Posted
Band of Brothers. Quite possibly the best thing to ever be shown on HBO. I still remember where I was and what I was doing when I watched the show when it first aired. Bought the book right after the first episode and read it in a day. HOpefully I can scrounge what money I have left to go and buy it, seeing as how I ddin't get it for Christmas. -_-
Posted
[quote name='M.Ali][color=green][font=trebuchet ms]Hm...the name sounds pretty tight, so maybe I ought to check it out. When does it come on?[/color'][/font][/quote]

The DVD of the first season for Carnivale came out a couple weeks ago. The new season starts on januray 9th, I believe. I can't wait to see what happens. Ans yes, Band of Brothers, is also a classic...I'm not sure it could have been done any better.
Posted
Band of Brothers has to be my favorite HBO series ever. It is probrably also one of the best war guess you could call it movies out there too IMO. I'm also a fan of the Sopranoes and Dead Wood.
Posted
[font=comic sans ms][color=blue]I have watched the Sopranos from time to time, but most likely it would never be something that I would make it a point to watch week by week.

I enjoyed 6 Feet Under while I had acess to HBO and dearly miss it. I also have every intention of purchasing the first season of Carnivale sometime between now and WonderCon (Feb. 18 - 20). While I probably won't be able to see the new season when it starts, I can at least catch up on the old one.[/font][/color]
Posted
I have a feeling the second season of Carnivale is going to be "can't miss" stuff. If the first season was just character development, as I've heard, and the second is where the actions starts, it should be downright amazaing, IMO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...