OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z!!Buu Saga RPG!

Krillen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1] DK thats fake. Vegeta doesnt go SSJ 3.....[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Uh... Forte.... this is a rpg...... pikeon and piccolo dont fuse either... but... this isnt the real dbz is is forte?

Lay off..... -____-[/color][/b][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1] So it doesnt matter.... Plus i really cant imagine him, I mean ive seen the fake pics but i would imagine him with different characteristics...Oopsie need to edit the other post - edits -[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1] So it doesnt matter.... Plus i really cant imagine him, I mean ive seen the fake pics but i would imagine him with different characteristics...Oopsie need to edit the other post - edits -[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Forte if you're going to bother us on the details, leave this thread.[/color][/b][/size]

Okie-dokie, a few lil things b4 i start..

Krillen-dumbass, you DO know Vegeta CAN'T perform the Kame Hame Ha, right? STUUUUPID!! It's called final flash hon, and it's yellow, same strength really,.. i think.. DK will know, but he physically can NOT do the Kame Hame Ha.

Treknoten or whatever-Where the hell did this come from?!!! try Gotenks next time shall we?

The whole Earth blowie upy thing-Do you really think Shin & Krillen & Gohan's weak asses would survive? that's what i thought

Again with the whole fighting in out-space-thing-um.. dude.. none of them have Freeza genes, that would be Cell, if you recall, humans, saiyins, nameks, and whatever the hell Kaoishin is, they can't breathe/live in space baka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gohan:Oh good job ya'll Earth is gone. Way to go. Videl is dead *snaps finger* *sarcastically* Oh damn. That means Mr.Satan is gone too. HO HOO! Sephiroth is gonna kick [I]your[/I] butts!! hahahaa

Bejiita:Baka, your mother and friends are gone too.. stupid

Gohan:My mother? oh yeah.. hadn't thought of that *shuts eyes*

Trunks:*sweatdrop*

Goten:Hey Gohan..

Gohan:yeah? *opens one eye* *raises eyebrow*

Goten: Doesn't that mean that your special friend, that you warned us not to tell Videl about, Alice-chan is gone?

*Gohan goes SSJ4*
*yes you all, I realize Gohan CAN'T go SSJ4, it's an RPG, get over it*

*Gohan does a Kame Hame Ha at Buu*
*catching on (finally) Bejiita does a final flash and Goku does a Kame Hame Ha*
*Kururrin does his weak *** attempt at the Kame Hame Ha*
*Bejiita, Gohan, Goku, Kaoishin, Trunks, Piccolo, and Goten burst out laughing*

Kururrin:What?

Buu:OWWWWW! BUU HURT! BUU HURT! owwww!!

Bobitty:AAAH!! YOU WRETCHED HUMANS! YOU HURT MY PET!

Bejiita: Dude, we are saiyins
*author laughs at the thought of Bejiita saying dude*
Bobitty:Oh whatever! You hurt him!!! *starts spell to fix Buu*

Gohan: Don't think so..
*Does ki-blast and stops Bobitty*

Bejiita:*with one eyebrow raised and one eyes open* Hey Bobitty, why not run along with your little pink sex toy, and do blow up your own planet

*All the Z warriors & Kaoishin double over in tears*
*Everyone on the boards doubles over in tears*

*Cock-eyed*
Alice:Am I good or what?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Okie-dokie, a few lil things b4 i start..

Krillen-dumbass, you DO know Vegeta CAN'T perform the Kame Hame Ha, right? STUUUUPID!! It's called final flash hon, and it's yellow, same strength really,.. i think.. DK will know, but he physically can NOT do the Kame Hame Ha.

Treknoten or whatever-Where the hell did this come from?!!! try Gotenks next time shall we?

The whole Earth blowie upy thing-Do you really think Shin & Krillen & Gohan's weak asses would survive? that's what i thought

Again with the whole fighting in out-space-thing-um.. dude.. none of them have Freeza genes, that would be Cell, if you recall, humans, saiyins, nameks, and whatever the hell Kaoishin is, they can't breathe/live in space baka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gohan:Oh good job ya'll Earth is gone. Way to go. Videl is dead *snaps finger* *sarcastically* Oh damn. That means Mr.Satan is gone too. HO HOO! Sephiroth is gonna kick [I]your[/I] butts!! hahahaa

Bejiita:Baka, your mother and friends are gone too.. stupid

Gohan:My mother? oh yeah.. hadn't thought of that *shuts eyes*

Trunks:*sweatdrop*

Goten:Hey Gohan..

Gohan:yeah? *opens one eye* *raises eyebrow*

Goten: Doesn't that mean that your special friend, that you warned us not to tell Videl about, Alice-chan is gone?

*Gohan goes SSJ4*
*yes you all, I realize Gohan CAN'T go SSJ4, it's an RPG, get over it*

*Gohan does a Kame Hame Ha at Buu*
*catching on (finally) Bejiita does a final flash and Goku does a Kame Hame Ha*
*Kururrin does his weak *** attempt at the Kame Hame Ha*
*Bejiita, Gohan, Goku, Kaoishin, Trunks, Piccolo, and Goten burst out laughing*

Kururrin:What?

Buu:OWWWWW! BUU HURT! BUU HURT! owwww!!

Bobitty:AAAH!! YOU WRETCHED HUMANS! YOU HURT MY PET!

Bejiita: Dude, we are saiyins
*author laughs at the thought of Bejiita saying dude*
Bobitty:Oh whatever! You hurt him!!! *starts spell to fix Buu*

Gohan: Don't think so..
*Does ki-blast and stops Bobitty*

Bejiita:*with one eyebrow raised and one eyes open* Hey Bobitty, why not run along with your little pink sex toy, and do blow up your own planet

*All the Z warriors & Kaoishin double over in tears*
*Everyone on the boards doubles over in tears*

*Cock-eyed*
Alice:Am I good or what? [/B][/QUOTE]

No your not good, you suck infact, your a dumb ***!!!!

ok let me explain a few things to you stupid idiots.(not you forte, just dbzchikabitch and deathknight.

First of all, this is an rpg and i can make vegeta do the kamehameha if he wants ok!!!!???

and trenkoten is trenkoten because goten and trunks fused with the ear rings, not the dance, its a different thing idiot.

and idiot, we can wish the earth back with the dragonballs duhh!!! trust me i know what im doing!! and when was everyone fighting in space you dumb ****!? goku teleported everyone to the kai planet ok? gohan and shin went along with them. and dont make krillen the weak one!!! your just ebing this way cause you just got back from your vacation. i made you a copy of bulma, and bra so be happy!!!

Uhhhh....Just let me get to the story,you will all understand.....

Gooku and Vegeta charge up.....

Buu: Buu?

Buu releases the energy ball and it dissapears, he then teleports away from the after worl and comtinues his way to the kai planet.

Goku: Hey shin,why dont you use the instant transmission to go to namek and gather the dragonballs?

Shin:K

Buu arrives

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]

No your not good, you suck infact, your a dumb ***!!!!

ok let me explain a few things to you stupid idiots.(not you forte, just dbzchikabitch and deathknight.

First of all, this is an rpg and i can make vegeta do the kamehameha if he wants ok!!!!???

and trenkoten is trenkoten because goten and trunks fused with the ear rings, not the dance, its a different thing idiot.

and idiot, we can wish the earth back with the dragonballs duhh!!! trust me i know what im doing!! and when was everyone fighting in space you dumb ****!? goku teleported everyone to the kai planet ok? gohan and shin went along with them. and dont make krillen the weak one!!! your just ebing this way cause you just got back from your vacation. i made you a copy of bulma, and bra so be happy!!! [/B[/QUOTE]

Fine, you know what? I quit. Find yourself another Gohan. This RPG sucks anyways! Half the people here dont even know what you are talking about. Forte still think's Gotenks or Trotenkten or whatever is still absorbed, kool-aid forgot she was Shin, you've killed everybody, You didn't inform us that Goku teleported to Shin's planet, You didn't even tell us WHAT planet was Shin's, you have lacked to tell us which of Toriyama's rules you have changed, such as Vegeta *magically* learning the Kame Hame Ha out of no-where, or that somehow in a matter of like 5 mins, Kaoishin has learned instant-transmission, and now Buu has too, ya' didn't tell us that Kururrin and Gohan could fly, or as yu said, "come along" to Kaoishin's planet, meaning that somehow they have developed a new ability to breathe in outer space. Your not telling us crucial things here. You can't wish back earth without dragonballs. Yeah, you could use the Namek's dragonballs, but yu seem to have forgotten that in the Freezer saga, Namek went boom, it was destroyed and they have re-located to a new planet. Only Goku has been there to get Dende, so how would Kaoishin know where it was? Actually, screw that, I don't care. I quit. Find another Gohan.

What a *****, she doesnt know what shes talkin about anyways, I explained it allready, Shin knows how to instant transmission, I have tapes of the buu saga that you havent seen you *****, and for the last time gohan didnt fly to the kai planet. He gripped on to Goku and he instant transmissioned. duhh!!!! Gohans spot is open, and No one is dead, you are all alive on the Kai planet with me and gohan right now. uuhhhhhh dumb *****!

*sigh* Since Earth is back, let's go there instead so more people don't get confused.

me (Kaioshin)-Goku. Use the instant transmission to get us back to Earth.
Goku-Right. *everyone (except Buu) holds on to Goku and he teleports us back to Earth.*
*Buu (who had strangely learned the instant transmission :worried: )suddenly arrived on Earth.

Buu-Buu tired of chasing you. Now fight me!