Annie Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [color=darkslateblue][size=1]Who just got their scanner? Me ^_^! So, here's a little something to start you all off..hopefully it will show up. [url=http://loveslave.250free.com/anniespicture.jpg]My drawing[/url] This is Batgirl, if some of you didn't know. So, there will be much more to come. I'm still trying to figure this machine out ^_^ [/color][/size]
WW2 Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 Wow....thats really good. I like how you mangatized (is that a word?) a non-anime character, giving her a new CLAMP-like look. The detail of the symbol on her suit is also very well done. Keep up the good work. :D
Annie Posted December 23, 2004 Author Posted December 23, 2004 [color=darkslateblue][size=1]Well, for some odd and unexplainable reason, the hosting site I have been using won't allow hotlinking...all of a sudden. So, I decided to make a devianART account. Here you can view more of my art. The link is in my signature, but just in case some people aren't that perceptive: [url=http://annalisse.deviantart.com/]Yes, that's my art.[/url] So, take a look and post your comments here. If not, then poo on you.[/color][/size]
Guest ScirosDarkblade Posted December 23, 2004 Posted December 23, 2004 The Batgirl picture is nice. I'm assuming it's Cassandra Cain, based off the costume design, particularly the bat-symbol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now