Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, sometimes it seems my mom is obsessed with Dr. Phil and so therefore I despise his show, but I love making him a superhero because it's so random. If any of you recall, he also had an appearance as a superhero in "Mr. T Adventures: Mr. T Saves the President" that I made a while back. I pity the fool you doesn't remember >:^O

And I'm surprised you liked my stylings, Siren. I thought it was cheaper than soot XD And I do have a Ghostbustery aura about me ;)

And I didn't give myself a big part this time. Hm, didn't even notice :P But where I [i]was[/i] I was a tad "egotistical" in my tastes XD

EDIT: I made this banner (which is currently in my sig) based off of the sexy dancings of Naked Shin and Naked James in the animation. If you want it in your sig, here be the link: [url]http://img73.exs.cx/img73/1259/timefornaked8qw.gif[/url]

Yay!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...