Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Good morning, otakuians..


Recommended Posts

Guest Dark Man X
Posted
i have a prob. I was chillin' wit my krew at school, me and my bro, every morning, used to tell this girl that walked by everyday that she was fine. When the rest of my krew found out, they told her friend that i liked her. And this coming tuesday, they say they'll pass by to see how it goes. Should i be myself? Or should i act MACHO?! :mrt: just playin'! I know most of ya are gonna say "Just be yourself," but i need something more. Something that'll work. GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!

-DMX




[note:] I'm a newbie, but I'm not... :freak:
Posted
Be urself. If u act "Macho" they'll think that u think that ur like, too good for some ppl.
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
heh.. long time no see, eh? it's good to see you again...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Man X [/i]
[B]heh.. long time no see, eh? it's good to see you again... [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, who is this? My memory isn't what it used to be.
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
My true identity shall never be revealed. That is something i shall take with me to my grave, as they say...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Man X [/i]
[B]My true identity shall never be revealed. That is something i shall take with me to my grave, as they say... [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? Gee, I wonder if u get room service in the grave. Well, lets see, i have some idea's, Ultima!
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
Heh, I think he's tyco. Is he still around? Well, keep guessing. G'luck! ;) :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Man X [/i]
[B]Should i be myself? Or should i act MACHO?![/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]It all depends on how you act when you're being "yourself." I know, as for me..... I hate cat calls. However, the girl you're refering to must not mind..... or she wouldn't walk by you and your [i]krew[/i]. If she likes your personality, which seems to be the very [i]forward[/i] type...... go for it, and act macho. That doesn't mean be rude, or pretend you don't like her... Hold on..... do you even like her? I'm confused, but I hope whatever I typed can help at all....:whoops:.[/COLOR]
Posted
i agree with the 'dont act all macho if ur not' sorta idea...but dont go fallin ova urself to be real-real nice to her either. While many people would think this a plus side, me and most of my mates find the little lost sheep routine very trying. Just be sociable....
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=limegreen]Hold on..... do you even like her?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the thing!! i hardly know her! and they're not cat calls, i just say she's really fine to make her feel good.. BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE HER OR NOT! I NEVER REALLY GOT A GOOD LOOK AT HER! She looks rather-- young. But from what i'v seen, shorty aiite.

"CONFUSING... CONFUSING WHAAT IIIISS REEEEALL!!!!!"
Posted
If the girl is a total dumbass or acts stupid in your opinon just tell her you don't like her but break it to her gently....... otherwise if she is all that "Just Go with Da Flow"... or try to act sensible .... I dont wanna give you false advise so do what you think is right and behave that way....


And if you want her to get lost use these 3 simple words " I am gay" ........ just Kidding.......


:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt:
Posted
Bru man,
Holla to the chik
or
be senstive and write her a poem
no one will even have to know
:D :rolleyes: thats how i get my girlies :devil: :naughty: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Man X [/i]
[B]

That's the thing!! i hardly know her! and they're not cat calls, i just say she's really fine to make her feel good.. BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE HER OR NOT! I NEVER REALLY GOT A GOOD LOOK AT HER! She looks rather-- young. But from what i'v seen, shorty aiite.

"CONFUSING... CONFUSING WHAAT IIIISS REEEEALL!!!!!" [/B][/QUOTE]


Sounds like you're jumping the gun a bit there if you've never got a good look at her let alone talked to her. Go talk to the girl, get to know her (and see her up close as well;) ) then take it from there if you feel it's going anywhere. Like velvet paws said, us girls don't like a man who tries too hard to be nice or is too macho and distant (yes I know we're impossible to please;) :D ) just chat to her like a mate, she has to get to know you too to like you back.
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]hello thimoc... [/B][/QUOTE]

hah! nice try, Fish. But NO!

Anyway, you guys gave me so much confidence. Thank you. Once again. :D
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]hello thimoc... [/B][/QUOTE]

that was my good guess 2 well hello and be your self (wow that was my old self as the otakuwizeman LOL)
Posted
Naw, thimoc doesn't use dirty AOL....

The IP looks familiar... I dunno who it is, don't care, unless you were banned.... and you may be who I think you are... which I shall not reveal... but if you are, you'll proove it to me sooner or later.
And be yourself.... guys look so stupid when they act all Macho.. it's a total turn off.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Be urself. If u act "Macho" they'll think that u think that ur like, too good for some ppl. [/B][/QUOTE]
and u'll prob do somethin stupid and make a fool outta urself

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...