OtakuBoards

Enticing Illusions [M-LV]

ArunueShekamari

[color=red]This is gunna be a complicated one, but atleast it'll be interesting.[/color]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=darkgreen][i][color=gray]Gunshots, flying every which way, Turner and his men raced about, close to the ground, looking for the invading enemy. "Dorsdey! Get your *** out of here! Take the troop out!" Captin Turner yelled back to his second-in-comand. Dorsdey led the troops back where they had come, back to their teritory, deep in there territory. "Turner, make sure you get your *** back here!" Dorsdey yelled to his captin---[/color][/i][/color][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#808080][b]Kana examined the paragraph he had written. "****.." he muttered to himself. "Just....****...writting." Kana erased his attempt and stared at the blank word document on his laptop. He scowled at it. [i]I knew I shouldn't have picked this idea....I had much better ones....[/i] he thought to himself, refering to the story he was trying to create. He sighed and started again, with another stroy line of his liking.[/b][/color][/font]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][color=#808080]Kana Othello. Writer for a short-story magazine and an author of 5 novels. Kana is single, 28, well built, of russian decent and extreamly finicky about his stories. An authors picture? Of course![/color][/font][/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/f33e81f3.jpg[/img]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][color=gray]He was a corpral in the army only 5 years running when he was injured in battle and was forced to head home. He often writes of war and death. Let's see if his new novel will be a bit different, maybe more thrilling.[/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][color=#808080][u]Prelude[/u][/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#808080]Ana Jane Dorsdey, the beautiful, the majestic, the charming, the devil. She has condemed many men to a life of lust and longing. Her eyes, suductive as a tiger's and her voice as sweet and calming as the waves, she can win over any man that comes her way; or woman if she felt it needed. Who should she be to hold a secret, dear to a man? A secret that could get this man abducted by the government for military use. and who should she be to have such a grudge on this man that she might just turn him in?[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=red]There are two stroy lines going on. The book and the writing of it. I only need one or two other people besides the author that are charecters outside of the book. The book I need a few charecters, some are set out.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]charecters set that I need filled:[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]Ana Dorsdey: tall, fair haired and beautiful. I need someone to play her that can stand her witty, yet demanding personality. She'll do anything to threaten if she needs it.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]Editor: Kana's editor, often prods around when he's working, reading what he's got so far, inturupting him to make comments.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]I will play the man in the story and Kana, the author[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]Sign up (two otherpeople may play two charecters only. The story and reality) :[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Name:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Age:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][size=2][font=Book Antiqua][color=#ff0000][u]Sex:[/u][/color][/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=2][font=Book Antiqua][color=#ff0000][u]Apearance:[/u][/color][/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=2][color=#ff0000][font=Book Antiqua][u]Personality:[/u] (optional)[/font][/color][/size][/b]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][b][u]Bio:[/u] (only for reality players, only put this on if you are going to play the editor or a friend in relaity.)[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000]Mine:[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Name:[/u] Kana Othello[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Age:[/u] 28[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Sex:[/u] male[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Apearance:[/u] Abouve[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Personality:[/u] "Don't mess with me...you wanna get shot?" "I said get the **** out" I thinkt hat about raps it up.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Bio:[/u] Born in a small area of russia off to the west, Kana grew up learning Russian and English. He has a normal, adverage life, nothing extreamly exciting, untill war hit. He was sent into war at the age of 22. He gained rank quick but was injured in an accident and was sent home, back to russia. within the next year, the troops he had been fighting with were bombed at their station. This was also the subject of Kana's first book. Kana wrote 4 books about his experiences in the army and one fiction about war. He's trying a new genre on for size, trying a little romance tragedy.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Name:[/u] Jace Tanal[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Age:[/u] 18[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Sex:[/u] Male[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Apearance:[/u] [img]http://www.ksurf.net/~fushigiyugi/keisuke.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#ff0000][u]Personality:[/u] charming, and sweet. Slightly recklace and underobservant. Manytimes called a "Dim wit" "Dip ****" "Moron" and others. I guess he is, though. He is fun loving and never misses the chance to smile. He enjoys archery and spend alot of time out at the course.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]EDIT: DUE TO LACK OF PUBLIC INTEREST, I'VE CLOSED THESE SIGNUPS ;-;[/b][/color][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=DarkSlateGray][size=2][b]Name[/b]: Jake Ward[/size]
[size=2][b]Age[/b]: 24[/size]
[size=2][b]Sex[/b]: Male[/size]
[size=2][b]Apearance[/b]: Jake is a tall man, measuring at about 6' 3", weighing in at 185 lbs. He has natural black hair, which is medium length and a tad bit on the shaggy side. His eyes are a dark brown, appearing to be black from a short distance away. Jake can usually be found wearing dark green cargo pants with a grey long sleeved shirt. He wears black and white Vans.[/size]
[size=2][b]Personality[/b]: Jake, for the most part, is an easy going guy. He is very level headed and thinks before he acts. Most guys his age are usually off chasing girls, but Jake has more important things to take care of in his life. Being level headed, however, can only go so far...and if Jake ever snaps, run.[/size]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=DarkSlateGray][size=2][b]Bio[/b]: Jake was born to an average family. His father was an executive for a small marketing firm, and his mother worked as a nurse. He had one sister, an older one, who took care of him when his parents weren't home.

A few years into high school, Jake was on a trip to Russia and met Kana Othello. They became friends and Jake learned of the book Kana was writing. He thought it was awesome and asked to read it. Kana told Jake that he hadn't finished it, and let Jake borrow a different book he had written. He loved it.

After high-school ended, he and his friends all moved to Russia and still live there to this day. They love it there and have actually quite quickly learned basic Russian.

[u]Story Character:[/u]

[/size][/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=DarkSlateGray][b][size=2]Name: [/size][/b][size=2]Nathan Edwards[/size]
[b][size=2]Age: [/size][/b][size=2]21[/size]
[b][size=2]Sex: [/size][/b][size=2]Male[/size]
[b][size=2]Apearance: [/size][/b][url="http://academic.evergreen.edu/l/leeadr09/images/guy.gif"][size=2]Nathan Edwards[/size][/url][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=DarkSlateGray][size=2]
[b]OOC: Hope this is ok. Tell me if I need to change anything.[/b]
[/size][/color][/font]

[i][font=verdana][color=sandybrown][b]Name:[/b] Ana Dorsdey
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] [see attatchment]
[b]Personality:[/b] Ana is your basic stereo-type of a girly girl, prep-like person. That is, if the traits were thrown in a blender with threats, violence, and trickery. Ana can be girly, yes, but if you get on her bad side, she can turn violent in the drop of a hat. Some think she has multi-personality disorder, even though she's perfectly sane... for the most part. She once strung a man from his balcany by his ankles because he shoved her in the halls and called her a rude name. He wound up having to have a few toes amputated from frost-bite and had to remain bed-ridden for a week. He had been hanging there for seventeen hours straight. To sum up her personality in one sentence: No matter how much you hate her girly-girl-prep attitude, don't make her mad.

[/color][/font][/i]