Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest peekabooicu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]... I eat tacos and chinese food... yumm... [/B][/QUOTE]

I cant stand mexican food (shivers) but i luv:love: chiniese food itz my favorite (yum)
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well it isn't exactly exotic, but I've had crocodile once, mmm, it was good. I forget what that farm was called...but it was a crocodile farm in Australia. Bah...what was it...?! It was actually one of the stops that Road Rules Australia made on their trip...they were there a few weeks before us ^_^

[Edit] I may be remembering...it started with a K....Koo something...perhaps...Koorana! That was it. Though I don't know if that's how it was spelled exactly...[/color]
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
james might know after all he lives there
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
not unless chips classify as being exotic

my mums eaten allsorts : horse, octopus, pidgeon......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]Neva tryed it... but in Mexico in Monterry they serve Head of Goat...

Actually they serve Goat's Head in most of the towns...

Yummy eh?[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] That's gross [/color]
[color=green]I ate these before, when I think back, I want to vomit
1. Dog
2. Cat
3. Snake
4. Frog and toad
5. worm
6. Rat (I actually swallow a baby rat):bawl:
7. pig/cattle internal organ.
8. ox/pig tail
I can't believed I even put it in my mouth. [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
OMG thats sick..... I have problems bringing myself to eat chicken.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]OMG thats sick..... I have problems bringing myself to eat chicken. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I'm just curious, are you a vegetarian? [/color]
Posted
My gran is into "traditional" english cooking so I've had ox - tail and tongue for sunday roast. She ued to serve up brains for my dad (no joke:eek: ) but thakfully you can't get sheeps brain from the butcher anymore. I've also eaten rabbit and sword fish. I don't think any of these are really exotic but they are a bit unusual.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]OMG thats sick..... I have problems bringing myself to eat chicken. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I have a problem eating chicken as well...but I don't quite know why. It really disgusts me.

I was served a whole chicken in Madrid, Spain last summer, and I nearly vomited on myself.

Eww, sorry for the details, but I just can't deal with the bones or anything...shrimp kinda has the same effect on me...but I'll eat anything if it's breaded or fried...yum!

[i]And I do love red meat :love:![/i][/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue] I'm just curious, are you a vegetarian? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


I eat eggs and chicken after my doctor went off on one at me. The idea of eating animals repulses me.
I have full credit for that blue guy who said so what bout 6000 ppl being killed in twin towers when millions of animals are being slaughtered a day....but none of u would understand.
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I don't know....does tofu count as exotic?[/FONT]





[FONT=century gothic]..... does tofu count as a food?[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I don't know....does tofu count as exotic?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] Tofu is not exotic food. It taste very good, when you fried them. [/color]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Well, as far as exotic foods go, I don't suppose i could really remember anthing specific. I'll try anything once, if it's set before me. Granted, there are some things that I'll never try again, but.....[/FONT]
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]I was in New york City in august and my friend ordered a Seafood salad at a greek resturant

[i]Mistake....[/i]

Well... it was a 'seafood'......... salad.... haha...

Octopus... Squid.... other.... sea creatures...

She couldnt eat the salad... the squid still had their little eyeballs... haha....

I tried some octopus.... it was ok...

So.... the moral of the story is...

[i]Never order a seafood salad... at a greek resturant[/i][/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]So.... the moral of the story is...

[i]Never order a seafood salad... at a greek resturant[/i][/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I shall try to remember that.....heh...[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I was in New york City in august and my friend ordered a Seafood salad at a greek resturant

[i]Mistake....[/i]

Well... it was a 'seafood'......... salad.... haha...

Octopus... Squid.... other.... sea creatures...

She couldnt eat the salad... the squid still had their little eyeballs... haha....

I tried some octopus.... it was ok...

So.... the moral of the story is...

[i]Never order a seafood salad... at a greek resturant[/i][/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Actually, it sound tasty [/color]:laugh:
Posted
[color=darkblue][b] Well i eat japanese and chinese. Frech and Itailan.[/color][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...