OtakuBoards

Cirque du Soleil

Epitome

[size=1][color=orange]I decided to put this here because its theatre so... But anyway, these shows are basically circuses on stage but some have story lines. Also, they have comedy to them as well. I have seen 4 of these shows so far and I have loved them all. I have seen "O," "Ka," "La Nouba," and "Mystere."

When we went to go see La Nouba, which was the first one I saw, I thought it was going to be more of like some stupid circus, but this is more like a circus for adults. They do some fantastic stunts and in Ka, you can also follow the story of what happens.

So has anyone else seen any of these shows?[/size][/color]

I saw La nouba. I thought it was going to be one of those artsy opera tipe things like phantom of the opera or something, but I have to say it was amazing. Those little girls with the (crap forgot the name of those things now ) doing all those flips with em and such. It was just so amazing some of the stunts and how good these people were at it.

[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]I saw Alegria, it came here to Atlanta, and it just so happens that my brother was workin there at the time, so I got everything for free...but that's not important. The show was great, acrobats, clowns that didn't scare me, and really good live music...but it wasn't techno, it sounded pretty much like music from Final Fantasy or somethin...but overall pretty good!!! :D [/color][/font]