Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][b] I know some. Adobe Photoshop, Paintshop, and some others which i forgot the name.[/color][/b]
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
i dont use programs like that so..... um yahoo pages (u can make um free:))or x-page thatz easy 2 hehehe LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gatomon*s Power [/i]
[B]WebMasters, I am a webmaster, and I have been looking for a good Layout Making program. Do you know of any other than DreamWeaver? [/B][/QUOTE]

The best that i have found are Dreamweaver4, and Fireworks4. Fireworks works for the pic. that you want. You know what dream weaver does. Other than that, i haven't found any others. I am happy with them for now. Using HTML works to, but that takes to long sometimes
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

The best that i have found are Dreamweaver4, and Fireworks4. Fireworks works for the pic. that you want. You know what dream weaver does. Other than that, i haven't found any others. I am happy with them for now. Using HTML works to, but that takes to long sometimes [/B][/QUOTE]


Actually I don't know what DreamWeave does, I have just heard about it. Please explain. about FireWorks4 and DreamWeaver4. Thanks
Posted
[SIZE=1]I use this program by McMillan publishing called (wait for it...) Web Page Maker! It is really simple to use, I bought it at Best Buy for 20 dollars, and it came with a book too. "The Idiots Guide to HTML." I found it to be a very good deal.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]-_-

Dreamweaver is good.

-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Adam, if only you knew what your faithful Digimon Webmaster was using. :eek: :toothy: :angel:
Ah, I'm in FrontPage, yet all of Adam's DreamWeaver stuff shows up just fine. It's all in the format you use.
Posted
this is what I do, I use Dreamweaver 4 to make the layout (mainly the tables and cells) then I use AceHTML to finish off the coding cause it is a great editor and it comes packed with dhtml, java, and javascript ready to go or edit. It speeds things up a whole lot. I hate just using note pad cause it takes longer and you have to load the page everytime you want to see how something will turn out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...