Gatomon*s Power Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 WebMasters, I am a webmaster, and I have been looking for a good Layout Making program. Do you know of any other than DreamWeaver?
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][b] I know some. Adobe Photoshop, Paintshop, and some others which i forgot the name.[/color][/b]
Kottonknot Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Frontpage is okay, but I use good ol' Notepad. But, of course, I make the layout in Photoshop, then slice it up with ImageReady. Notepad is for the HTML.
Guest peekabooicu Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 i dont use programs like that so..... um yahoo pages (u can make um free:))or x-page thatz easy 2 hehehe LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Vegitto4 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gatomon*s Power [/i] [B]WebMasters, I am a webmaster, and I have been looking for a good Layout Making program. Do you know of any other than DreamWeaver? [/B][/QUOTE] The best that i have found are Dreamweaver4, and Fireworks4. Fireworks works for the pic. that you want. You know what dream weaver does. Other than that, i haven't found any others. I am happy with them for now. Using HTML works to, but that takes to long sometimes
coolkam007 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 yes adam.. indeed dreamweaver is good.. ^_^ heh.... i still havn't messed with slicing in photoshop.. i'v just been measuring and croping.. :D heheh.. (yay)
Gatomon*s Power Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 I have heard that DreamWeaver is expensive? Is this true? What about FireWorks?
Gatomon*s Power Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] The best that i have found are Dreamweaver4, and Fireworks4. Fireworks works for the pic. that you want. You know what dream weaver does. Other than that, i haven't found any others. I am happy with them for now. Using HTML works to, but that takes to long sometimes [/B][/QUOTE] Actually I don't know what DreamWeave does, I have just heard about it. Please explain. about FireWorks4 and DreamWeaver4. Thanks
Shy Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [SIZE=1]I use this program by McMillan publishing called (wait for it...) Web Page Maker! It is really simple to use, I bought it at Best Buy for 20 dollars, and it came with a book too. "The Idiots Guide to HTML." I found it to be a very good deal.[/SIZE]
Will2x Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 i use dreamweaver4. its easy. i havent really made any layouts using any graphics programs.
GinnyLyn Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]-_- Dreamweaver is good. -Ad [/B][/QUOTE] Oh Adam, if only you knew what your faithful Digimon Webmaster was using. :eek: :toothy: :angel: Ah, I'm in FrontPage, yet all of Adam's DreamWeaver stuff shows up just fine. It's all in the format you use.
Pave-Low Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 this is what I do, I use Dreamweaver 4 to make the layout (mainly the tables and cells) then I use AceHTML to finish off the coding cause it is a great editor and it comes packed with dhtml, java, and javascript ready to go or edit. It speeds things up a whole lot. I hate just using note pad cause it takes longer and you have to load the page everytime you want to see how something will turn out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now