Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Phayt]I forgot to say that [b][i]I still try (not despretly) even though I think that I dont have a chance. Im strange and I understand that most of the things I say make me sound dumb but I actually am kinda smart.[/i][/b] And thanks for the very helpful advice DerelictDestiny, but I already knew that. Sorry for being mean I just... yeah. [b][i]I dont always need someone to cheer me up just when I get close to suicidel. (I have been there and it wasnt fun.) Im fine now. I just think that when I figure my self out (I dont know exactly who I am) that I can figure out who is right for me.[/i][/b'] For fight now it is still the same as my first post here.[/quote]
I can painfully relate to that..:(
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[quote name='Zell2003']I can painfully relate to that..:([/quote]
That sucks doesnt it? But... I have good news... kinda. I have a girl-friend. Thing is... I live all the way in Arkansas. She lives in Florida. But so far things are working just fine.
Posted
lol. good for u man..:D


The problem is not gettin one (ur not really in to). the problem is findin someone u like who likes u back.. i guess im too picky. :animesigh
Posted
My last boyfriend admitted, after almost two years of dating, that he didn't feel like he really knew or understood me. I actually agreed with this statement, because I didn't feel like he knew me or understood me either. This is one of the many reasons we are no longer together.

That's what I want. A man who will try to get to know me, the real me, and not the person I present to general public. A man who will at least try understand that there is a reason for me to think the way I think and do what I do. He'll probably have to be patient and persistent, because getting to know the real me isn't very easy. It's not that I'm overly complex, I'm just quiet. If I believe that someone really isn't interested in hearing what I have to say, normally I won't say it. Who I am has to be dragged out of me with a relentless string of questions.

I also consider myself to be a very open-minded person, so I would like to meet a man who is as open-minded as I. I'd like a man who can confront his problems with a calm, rational demeanor. (How are we supposed to discuss the issues that are sure to arise if he can't stop yelling?) I would like him to be honest, in a gentle way. (I believe that no matter what you have to say, there is a nice way to say it.)

I would like to meet a man who wants a relationship and understands what love really is. I've played the games, and I've decided I'm a little too old to play them anymore.

I could probably sit here and write a sixteen page letter. But I won't. I've listed the essentials.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...