Flash Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] You didn't use Photoshop? Oh, that changes things a bit, but oh well. There's really no need to get all pissy at me, you asked what the viewer thought of your banners. So, I gave you my honest opinion. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry if i was getting a bit Pissy - But I did take your opinions seriously, what do ya think of the new ones?
Guest zanza Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Sorry if i was getting a bit Pissy - But I did take your opinions seriously, what do ya think of the new ones? [/B][/QUOTE] They are very superior to the originals.
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] They are very superior to the originals. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now