OtakuBoards

Warlock vs. AJ2K1

Warlock

Okay AJ, consider yourself challenged. We'll be fighting DBZ style.

I'll get it started with a little intro...
---------------------------------

[I]A young man sped through the sky, towards a familar power. He had an overcoat over him, which was fluttering insanly as the air rushed past it. The man stopped above a large clear area, where some else stood, looking to his left. The man landed lightly on the ground, with a slight tap of his boots. The other man turned to him, with a grin on his face. [/I]

Other man: "Warlock, long time no see..."

Warlock: "Yes AJ, it has been a long time. But let me get to the matter at hand."

AJ: "Which is?"

Warlock: "I wish to challenge you."

AJ: "A challenge...I accept..."

Warlock: "Good."

[I]Warlock rolled his shoulders back, making the overcoat fall to his elbows. He withdrew his right hand out of it's sleeve, and threw the overcoat back, where it landed with a large thud. Now Warlock's full uniform could be seen. He wore a black cape on his back, with a black T-Shirt with a symbol on it. He also wore black trousers, followed by sleek black boots. On his face Warlock wore stylish sunglasses. He put his right arm to his face, and in front of his sunglasses. Without touching it, he slid his hand over his sunglasses, and they dissapeared, revealing his red/blue eyes.[/i]

Warlock: "I'll let you discard any unnessacary clothes, and then you may start the fight..."

[b]
AJ: OK...

[i]He stares warlock in the eye...[/i]

Warlock: Well,...?

AJ: I am proud of my Saiya-jin heritage..I will not remove my armour

Warlock: fair enough..

[i]They continue to stare each other off for what seems like days[/i]

[i]Clouds move over them, and turn black. A thunderstorm begins to form...[/i]

Warlock: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!

[i]Both warriors begin to power-up..[/i][/b]

[I]Just as he is about to turn SSJ, Warlock stops powering up. AJ, after seeing this, does the same.[/I]

Warlock: "Let's start this off small..."

[I]Warlock jumps at AJ, and begins a combo of powerful kicks and punches. Few get through, but the ones that do knock AJ back a tiny bit.[/I]

Warlock: "You're fast."

AJ: "So are you."

[I]Warlock tries to punch with his left hand, but AJ grabs it in his. Warlock throws his right, and this too is caught. Warlock is able to get his hands out of fist posistion, and begins pushing forward, sending AJ back. AJ starts pushing forward, causing the two warriors to stand locked in the middle, neither able to push the other back.[/I]

Warlock: (Time I get him back)

[I]Warlock quickly pulled his right hand out of AJ's grip, and fired a blast at his feet. Flipping back, AJ landed several feet back.[/I]

AJ: "Impressive."

Warlock: "Thanks. Now, you're turn..."

Guest Dark Man X
This is rather interesting. Well, Warlock, I promised a rematch. I shall wait til you destroy AJ, then we shall meet once again. As for you, Final Flash, I shall take care of you later.

~DMX~