Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok guys, I always draw guys and I think that I should try somthing knew.....I want to get better at girls for the time being, do you know of any sites that have pictures of 18, Bulma, Chi Chi, Pan, Videl, girls like that? I really need them....Im sure all of you guys feel the same way...I meen.....I always draw goku, vegeta, and Gohan non stop!!! People want to see more of what I can do. I can never find any good sites with girl pics! Some one help me!!
Posted
Hey I like hentai, and if I wanted hentai Id go find some on anipike, but I want some good pics, yes I have tryed a Gallery you smart A**! but iwant good pics!
Posted
go to [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url]
they have good pics
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hey krillen, look at howtodrawmanga.com ... they give a lesson on how to draw the female figure.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Looking for female DBZ charcters??? Easy!! Go [URL=http://dbzfemme.tripod.com/imagegallery.html]here[/URL]!!

if cant see link: [url]http://dbzfemme.tripod.com/imagegallery.html[/url][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]hey krillen, look at howtodrawmanga.com ... they give a lesson on how to draw the female figure. [/B][/QUOTE]
i'll try that too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj trunks 7 [/i]
[B]
i'll try that too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Same here... I can't draw females for beans...
And for pics? Search for dbz pics... easy. And for good pics? Dunno...:p[/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
its cool, they teach u how to draw other stuff too, u can by things also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...