Krillen Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Ok guys, I always draw guys and I think that I should try somthing knew.....I want to get better at girls for the time being, do you know of any sites that have pictures of 18, Bulma, Chi Chi, Pan, Videl, girls like that? I really need them....Im sure all of you guys feel the same way...I meen.....I always draw goku, vegeta, and Gohan non stop!!! People want to see more of what I can do. I can never find any good sites with girl pics! Some one help me!!
Syk3 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Well, hav you tried going to a Dragonball Z site with a picture gallery?
dbz mysticgohan Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 just go to a site with pics of dbz, go to a search. chances are half of em will be hentai though. to bad haha.
Krillen Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 Hey I like hentai, and if I wanted hentai Id go find some on anipike, but I want some good pics, yes I have tryed a Gallery you smart A**! but iwant good pics!
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 go to [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url] they have good pics
Guest Imsirion Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 hey krillen, look at howtodrawmanga.com ... they give a lesson on how to draw the female figure.
PiroMunkie Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Looking for female DBZ charcters??? Easy!! Go [URL=http://dbzfemme.tripod.com/imagegallery.html]here[/URL]!! if cant see link: [url]http://dbzfemme.tripod.com/imagegallery.html[/url][/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]hey krillen, look at howtodrawmanga.com ... they give a lesson on how to draw the female figure. [/B][/QUOTE] i'll try that too.
Break Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj trunks 7 [/i] [B] i'll try that too. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Same here... I can't draw females for beans... And for pics? Search for dbz pics... easy. And for good pics? Dunno...:p[/SIZE]
Guest Imsirion Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 its cool, they teach u how to draw other stuff too, u can by things also.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now