0ber0n the Neko Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 IT'S UP, GUYS! ENJOY! (The beginning post is kinda sucky, though... ^_^ Try to power thru it!)
0ber0n the Neko Posted February 9, 2005 Author Posted February 9, 2005 James, I'm gonna try something different, so dont' think I'm trying anything funny! ^_^ I'm just adding a dynamic elemnt to the post. [center][SIZE=4]REMEMBER![/SIZE][/center] PM me before you post your Merc. I'll give you instructions on my reply that will be crucial in developing your character!
Arcadia Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [QUOTE=0ber0n the Neko]James, I'm gonna try something different, so dont' think I'm trying anything funny! ^_^ I'm just adding a dynamic elemnt to the post. [center][SIZE=4]REMEMBER![/SIZE][/center] PM me before you post your Merc. I'll give you instructions on my reply that will be crucial in developing your character![/QUOTE] [size=1][color=#cc6633]In the future, this kind of information would be better suited to your RPG thread in the Underground (if you have one), rather than the thread in the Inn. This forum is more for recruitment purposes only. Thanks, Arcadia[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now