Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Far off in Egypt, a few researchers had found an amazing descovery. They had found a tomb. But it was unlike any other ones that they had encountered...[/I]

Max: Hey guys...What do you think these strange markings mean?

Jeremy: Dunno...Hey! Check out the size of that!

[I]They all ran over to a giant Sarcofagus (SP!!!??? I don't have a single fu**ing clue how to spell it!!!)[/I]

Jason: It's so...Huge...

Alice: I'm guessing it's around 500 ft in length...

Max: WHOA!!! Hajime! Come and lok at this!

[I]Hajime climbed down the rope, and joined the others[/I]

Hajime: It's big....So what?

Max: W-Well it's...It's...HOW CAN YOU NOT BE AMAZED!?

Hajime: :therock: Been there, done that, didn't want the T-Shirt. I've seen bigger things than this.

Alice: Are you serious!?

Hajime: Yup...

Jeremy: H-Hey guys! Look at this! Theres some kind of pannel there!

Jason: Lets go check it out!

[I]They all ran excitedly to the pannel, but Hajime just walked calmly...[/I]

Hajime: Don't touch it...

Max: Oh lighten up man!

Jeremy: Yeah! We do this for a living remember!

Hajime: I know...Just don't touch it! I have a starange feeling about that thing...

Jason: Wuss.

[I]Jason started reading out the writing on the pannel...[/I]

Jason: Open not the crypt of the beast, for it's destructive power will resurect the dead and leave the Earth-Oh MaN tHiS iS sOoOoO sTuPiD! I'm pressing the pannel!!!!!

[I]Jason put his hand foreward, and quick as a knife, Hajime had grabbed him in a strong hold![/I]

Jason: HAJIME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!??

Hajime: Don't open it!!!

Jeremy: Dude, lighten up already!

[I]While Hajime was holding back Jason, Jeremy walked over to the pannel and pressed it...[/I]

Jason: WOOO! GO JEREMY! See Hajime! Nothing happened!

Hajime: Sometimes I wonder why I stick with you guys...Look up.

[I]Everyone looked up, and saw that the coffin (I'm saying that coz I can't spell sarcofagus! See what I mean!?) was opening! After a few seconds, a giant monster was standing right before them...[/I]

All but Hajime: :eek:

Hajime: I told you not to open it...

[I]All of them started running to the rope and climbed up as fast as they could, and jumped into the helicopter[/I]

Alice: Well, at least he can't get out of that-:eek:

[I]The monster suddenly jumped up higher than the helicopter was and landed shaking the ground for miles...[/I]

Hajime: Well Jeremy...How does it feel to know that you've just set a monster capable of destroying mankind on the loose?

Jeremy: Bu-Bubba-Bobba-Hobba-Hubba-Wah-Wah...

Hajime: I thought so. :flaming:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first thing is: This is NOT a DBZ-type RPG! So NO KI OR FLYING!

To join just post ur chars stats like this:

Name: Hajime

Age: 20

Bio: Calm most of the time, but if you get him angry, its OVER. :devil:
Posted
[color=darkblue][b] Dude that pic is Cell form 3.... My stats:

Name: Forte

Age: 16

Bio: Very Serious, excellent martial artist, gifted in using guns. Incredible accuaracy.[/color][/b]
Posted
lol!

my stats

name siren(doi)

age: 15

bio: extreamly easy to anger, calm in the face of danger, has a drysence of humor, was teased about using a sword over a gun and now carries a mag as well
Posted
Name: Kevin
Age: 17
Bio: Calm, silent, and a little shy. Yet if you get him mad it's as good as over. Use all types of weapons. Study martial art so in other words he can fight.
Posted
[color=orange][size=1] Finally... More members. Thanx for joining![/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Heh...Kevin and Forte have about the same personality as Hajime...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1] No... Im a very serious fighter, and a very serious person. You fool around and ill finish what you were doing then ill finish you![/color][/size]
Posted
I see now when does this thing start?:excited:
Posted
* Inhales *

[color=darkblue][size=10] :excited: :excited: :excited: COME ON PEOPLE!!!!! JOIN! THIS IS A PHAT RPG! :excited: :excited: :excited:

* Exhales Deeply *[/color][/size]
Posted
Name: Craig

Age: 14

Bio: Is a master in the arts of Iquido, Jung Fu, Muia Thai kick boxing, and Shotokan Karate. Carries a golden katana with him wherever he goes. Very quiet and calm, whatever the situation.
Posted
[size=1]Neil: SPAM ALERT!!!!!(James is gonna kill me for this!)

Name: Neil
Age: 14
Bio: An expert in street fighting, and also in close combat with his dagger. Dagger is 7 1/2'' long, and sharp enough to cut through steel. Calm and serious to a fault, Neil prefers to be left alone. Not much else is know, other than he has killed many, even in his young age.

When can we start?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B][size=1]Neil: SPAM ALERT!!!!!(James is gonna kill me for this!)

Name: Neil
Age: 14
Bio: An expert in street fighting, and also in close combat with his dagger. Dagger is 7 1/2'' long, and sharp enough to cut through steel. Calm and serious to a fault, Neil prefers to be left alone. Not much else is know, other than he has killed many, even in his young age.

When can we start?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]It's started... it's the thread called Armageddon... introduce yourself there...[/color][/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...