Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i've heard of it, but i've never played it before. It looks like a really cool game. especially lunar: silver star story. I was saving up for that game, but now i'm saving up for ddr. hehe. gonna take a long time, cuz i only have like $5 (my sis steals my money) hehehe... o well!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I've played Lunar 2, but not the firist one, I heard it was coming out on the GBA too. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Lunar 2 is cool too. I hate Zophar, though. That would be cool if it came out on GBA too, considering I bugging my folks about getting one for Christmas... Oh, Zidane. I'm glad my answers intrigue you! I luv being intriguing![/COLOR]-_-
Posted
I know a little bit of background on Lunar, but I'm working my way through Lunar 2 and I'm almost at the end! :D My favorite character is Nall because he's from Lunar 1 and he's just a darling! ^^ I also like Ghaleon..there's just something so intriguing about him. I hated having to defeat him...
NO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS SOMEONE ELSE! (just remembered her own favorite character..*thumps herself*) IT'S WHITE KNIGHT LEO! He is the most awesome character on there! He's funny, too when he puts on the mask to hide himself but everyone's like "Why are you wearing that dumb mask?" and when he fights his little chibi guy is so cute...I dunno...maybe I'm obsessed!
:blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...