Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Are you a boy or a girl  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you a boy or a girl

    • Boy
      10
    • Girl
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been looking through alot of the threads and then i thought hit me :eek: most of the people in the Boards are boys. I am girl and would like to know how many girls are actually here?
Posted
Hum. I agree with elfpirate on this. There does seem to be more girls on the boards than males. Oh well we will find out soon I guess.
Posted
Yes, we will find out. But i mean elfpirate and phayt, you two should admit (and i mean no offense here) that you might not be the best candidates to give information about OB members. You both have each been here for about a month.
Posted
[quote name='MehrLicht']Yes, we will find out. But i mean elfpirate and phayt, you two should admit (and i mean no offense here) that you might not be the best candidates to give information about OB members. You both have each been here for about a month.[/quote]Not really for me. I had another account (Dynete) but I forgot my password, and got a new email address. Ive known about this place for about a year or two. Its gotten better also. So... I might qualify for being a candidate.
Posted
I had always thought they're were more girls, because whenever I think some one is a boy they turn out to be a girl, so I just started guessing that everyone here was just a bunch of spirits or demons or Pokemon. :ball:
Posted
[quote name='duoikari']I have been looking through alot of the threads and then i thought hit me :eek: most of the people in the Boards are boys. I am girl and would like to know how many girls are actually here?[/quote][center][img]http://img15.exs.cx/img15/4892/nobodycares1gk.jpg[/img][/center]

Seriously though, the exact number of male and female posters we have here doesn't matter. Gender doesn't dictate quality of contribution or anything.

Gender ratio is especially irrelevant in the context of a thread where people will only chime in to declare their gender. Very spammy indeed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...