Fall Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 How many of you people here actually have more than about 10 games? I don't,..........well, actually..........I only ahve 2 games.Ok, Ok, I suck, I know, but how many games have you got? Real Nintenda fans would have heaps..................:babble:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Depends on what system I own, and how much I love it I have about 10 - 20 GB / GBC / GBP games I have about 5 GBA games I have about 10 Playstation titles I have about 5 Dreamcast titles I have about 4 PS2 titles I have about 25 - 30 N64 titles I have about 15 NES titles I have about 20 SNES titles (will have to get you an exact number sometime. . just lazy) LOL Wait. . that is more then 80. . wow, I have a lot. . someone put 80+ if you have 10 - 80. . make up for my idiocy, ok? ^_^ LOL, j/k See ya around~ *shuts up*
Kuja Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have... 80+ game boy games 3 gbc games 4 gba games i had 25 snes game 40 nes games i have like 150+ computer games 28 PSX games like 7 or 8 VB games as well... love thy virtual boy :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 With my n64 I was reaching about 40, I have about 20 for the super ness, and a buch that I either lost or don't play for all gameboy systems. Over all I probably have aroud a 100 games *goes and counts* Ok here are exactly how many games I have, not counting superness and gameboy color and normal gameboy games. N64 33 GBA 5 PS1 20 PS2 5 Well I know for sure that I have 15 GB/C and pretty close to twenty snes. The grand total is 78, not counting snes and the a good amount of gb games.
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 have so many over 70 pc games 10+gbc games 4 gb games 2 dc 3psx 4ps2 i dotn remember or lost most of the others
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now