Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Massive Attack


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Massive Attack are an extremly awesome group. It was Jeh who first got me into one of there songs Dissolved Girl, and I;ve been hooked ever since. But from then I got the album Mezzanine. Which is also an overly cool album, three songs that are my favourite are 'Teardrop', 'Inertia Creeps' and 'Dissolved Girl.

I haven't really been into the 'electronic' type of music, but this really done something for me. It has alot of tones mixed in this album, and I would love to see what other people have to say about this group.[/SIZE]
Posted
James and I talked about them quite a while back. I can't really remember what about, but I think I was suggesting other albums of theirs or something to that effect. Overall they are a very good group, but they do have a lot of tracks I just never want to listen to. At the very least, I guess they should be thanked for helping trip-hop into existance... Some other bands I listen to now might not even have existed if it wasn't for what Massive Attack was doing.

My favorite of theirs is probably Blue Lines, Mezzanine is probably second.
Posted
[color=#331366]For me, Massive Attack is a bit hit-and-miss. I absolutely adore some of their stuff (Mezzanine is wonderful and Dissolved Girl is quite possibly my favourite track ever), while some of their other stuff doesn't interest me. A lot of their tracks on 100th Window, for example, don't really appeal to me.

So yeah. I'm that way with many artists though. For instance, I really like The Chemical Brothers' album, Come With Us. But I'm not so fond of Surrender, even though it has a couple of tracks that I quite like.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...