OtakuBoards

Chose 2

mornigndew

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]If you're immortal, nothing can kill you, you don't need to be healthy.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly, if you're immortal you can't suffer from sickness or cancer or anything... you can only die if your head get's chopped off or something.

i'd say:

1.Love
2.Healthy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]exactly, if you're immortal you can't suffer from sickness or cancer or anything... you can only die if your head get's chopped off or something.
[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh...well, it depends on what sort of immortality we're talking about here, doesn't it?

---Alive and aging forever---what would you look like when you reach a hundred fifty or so? Ugh.... I suppose you would still have sickness and stuff, you'd be miserable, unable to die from it.... Come on! What if you had ebola or something...that would be....just....just....just....Can you imagine having something that painful, forever, without dying?

---Alive and at a single age forever--=the sort of thing you see in stories when people drink magic potions and stuff

---Alive until killed--not really technically immortal, huh?

---Alive until killed, but still sort of alive--what, you get you head chopped off and walk around with it under your arm forever? gross...

And other stuff to, that i'm too lazy to type out or anything....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

exactly, if you're immortal you can't suffer from sickness or cancer or anything... you can only die if your head get's chopped off or something.

i'd say:

1.Love
2.Healthy [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1] YA! LIKE IN HIGHLANDER! WOO HOO! [/COLOR][/SIZE]