Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue] I'm bore now, so I came up with this boring topic.
If you have a choice to chose two of out of the following, which of the two you'll chose?
1. Money
2. Power
3. Intelligent
4. Beauty
5. Healthy
6. Happy/Good night sleep
7. Love/respected by other
8. Immortal[/color]
Posted
1. Money-money is the root of all evil

2. Power-with power, comes corruption

3. Intelligent-intelligence can only go so far, nowadays

4. Beauty-good on the outside yes, but not on the inside

5. Healthy-this....is ok I guess

6. Happy/Good night sleep-I could definately do with a good
nights sleep

7. Love/respected by others-erm, I'm not too sure what to think of this

8. Immortal-this is a bad thing, going through life knowing you have no end, it becomes boring, and sad seeing loved ones die one after the other, its worse than death
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]1. Money-money is the root of all evil

2. Power-with power, comes corruption

3. Intelligent-intelligence can only go so far, nowadays

4. Beauty-good on the outside yes, but not on the inside

5. Healthy-this....is ok I guess

6. Happy/Good night sleep-I could definately do with a good
nights sleep

7. Love/respected by others-erm, I'm not too sure what to think of this

8. Immortal-this is a bad thing, going through life knowing you have no end, it becomes boring, and sad seeing loved ones die one after the other, its worse than death [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] thanks for the explaination Seph, so what two things do you like from that list [/color]
Posted
That's easy, POWER & INTELLIGENCE.

Power is nothing if you don't know how to use it, and intelligence combined with power can get you just about everything else on the list.(except immortality,but who wants that?)
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
Safer has a good point of view on all of them. So I guess I'll go along with Money and Intellegence. :)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
4. Beauty :drunk:

8. Immortality :demon:

I long to achieve both, the whole immortality thing is proving slightly more difficult than at first thought though.
Posted
[SIZE=1]
[b]1. Money [/b]
Hmm... 'tis evil...
[b]2. Power [/b]
Quite cool... with it though comes defeat...
[b]3. Intelligent [/b]
This would be pretty cool... the cleverest in the world!
[b]4. Beauty [/b]
... sounds ok...
[b]5. Healthy [/b]
Err... yeah sure.
[b]6. Happy/Good night sleep [/b]
Ooh! A good night sleep! YEAH!
[b]7. Love/respected by other[/b]
Eh? Hmm, whadya mean?
[b]8. Immortal[/b]
This is one of the scariest things ever imagined. Like seph said, it will be very scary going through life... never dying, seeing all your friends die and you stay living... life with no end. 'Tis scary...:nervous:

I would choose... intelligence and... Happy! :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] No one want to have good health yet [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Maybe cos they have it already...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Maybe cos they have it already...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] Probably, you can always go to the doctor if you're sick [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1] I would pick immortality and health, if you live forever you need to be healthy. [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If you're immortal, nothing can kill you, you don't need to be healthy.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]If you're immortal, nothing can kill you, you don't need to be healthy.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] Yes, you do need health, if you can live forever, but you're sick for most of the time, you can't go anywhere, but stay home and rest. [/color]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]1. Money- nah...

2. Power- With power comes responisbility and corruption and a bunch of pother stuff I have no intention of dealing with.

3. Intelligent- Check. :p

4. Beauty- I'm quite okay with how I look, thank you.

5. Healthy- Eh... stuff n stuff

6. Happy/Good night sleep- YES!! This is what I really need.

7. Love/respected by others- Yes...

8. Immortal- This is quite possibly the scariest thing possible...[/FONT]
Posted
Money- Hmm...

Power- That depends... What kind of power? :devil:

Intelligence- Like Cera said... Check! :p

Beauty- ...*silence*...

Health- Yes, please.... I've got a bit of the flu...

Happy/Good night's sleep- YES!!! I NEED THAT!!! Oh, how I
need :sleep:

Love/respect by others- :( Yes....

Immortal- :eek: NO WAY!!!!! THAT'S SCARY!!!!!! :eek:
Posted
depends on the mood
immortality and power

i have enough intelligence

teh love thing maybe

but with power i can grant others immortality :D (you never said what knid of power
Posted
Money- [COLOR=purple]HAI!!!!!! HAI! HAI! HAI![/COLOR]

Power- [COLOR=purple]dude, if you got $$$ you got power![/COLOR]

Intelligence- [COLOR=purple]got that already[/COLOR]

Beauty- [COLOR=purple]see previous statement *looks in mirror* *kiss* god your beautiful ^.^;;;[/COLOR]

Health- [COLOR=purple]agggh.. sick currently, but my immune system will kill this bugger in half the time it takes a normal person :devil:[/COLOR]

Happy/Good night's sleep- [COLOR=purple]heh heh heh whaada' ya mean? my mom has to bang drums and cymbals to wake me up at all!! >D[/COLOR]

Love/respect by others- [COLOR=purple]Hai, this is a must[/COLOR]

Immortal- [COLOR=purple]If I have undying love, then why do I need to need to live forever? I know the love will outlast me, so, I'm good, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]In case you didn't get that, I chose 1 & 7[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] I'm bore now, so I came up with this boring topic.
If you have a choice to chose two of out of the following, which of the two you'll chose?
1. Money
2. Power
3. Intelligent
4. Beauty
5. Healthy
6. Happy/Good night sleep
7. Love/respected by other
8. Immortal[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Hmm, i would say Health number 5. Non of the above otherwise. I would choose world and universal peace. Err or probably Itelligentence. Why Immortal? Your loved one would just be a memory if you live forever. Money? Material items arent nessacerily good. Power? I wont need it because of my genius i can have as much as i want. Beaty? Why i dont wanna be a pimp. I wanna have one true love and thats all. Good sleep? What kinda question is that? Well i always sleep good. Respect? I have enough of respect to fill the rest of my life. Trust me, you dont know the half of it......[/color][/size]
Posted
hmmmm..............

money- nyet, I'd rather be poor (don't ask)

power- sounds good....... but somehow it sounds empty to me

intelligence- well, I pretty much am intelligent (heh, only being modest :whoops: ) I guess I would prefer infinite wisdom.

beauty- hmm, naw, it's temporal. And anyone who judges by looks alone is shallow, I wouldn't want to impress or attract them to me anyway.

healthy- well, I'm pretty much that too. I certainly have room for improvement tho.

Love/respect by others- ah yes, love is good............ alas I have not found it! :bawl: :drunk:

immortal- this sounds morbid, but I actually want to experience death (all in due time now; I'm not going to go speed up the process or anything!!:cross: ) it's a part of being alive. As part of my beliefs I could achieve immortality, but that's a bit down the road..... and it's already possible for me, so I'm not gonna count this...

soooo, I guess I'd hafta chooooose............. love and infintie wisdom (aka the intelligence choice)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...