Guest pabie Posted January 26, 2005 Posted January 26, 2005 I'm wondering if anybody knows of any other good sites for anime wallpaper besides this one? I love collecting them for my home computer. There are so many talented people that make them and I was just wondering if you can help me out. Thanks everybody. :D
Dagger Posted January 26, 2005 Posted January 26, 2005 I moved your thread to the Art Studio. I'm in a bit of a rush right now... but when it comes to anime backgrounds, my site of choice is ningen.tk (although the wallpapers there may have some suggestive content, depending on the show, everything is more or less work-safe). While you're at it, try visiting some of ningen's affiliates. ~Dagger~
kaisha Posted January 26, 2005 Posted January 26, 2005 For inuyasha wallpapers check out [url]www.inuyashaworld.com[/url]
Syk3 Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 I appreciate you moving the thread, Dagger, but I don't think that linking wallpapers will generate any type on discussion, especially in a forum that thrives on critiquing an artist's work. If you wish to find anime wallpapers (I don't suppose that you've tried [url="http://www.animewallpapers.com"]www.animewallpapers.com[/url], have you?), please refer to google or another search engine. Thread closed.
Recommended Posts