dark lord Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 easy gundam riddles I once was a masked warrior I have had two identadies (Spelling) I am related to the true love of Heero I have an army in my grasps realy really really easy some more riddles I am quiter than some I can be dangerouse even to the ones who care my gundam has rock solid defense........... who am I... Some say I am mysteriouse Some say I act delirouse (spelling??) When you see me you are a goner I occasionally look a friend of Donar I had no name
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 1. Zechs/Milliardo 2. Quatre 3. Trowa
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 hmmm, those riddles were posted in v2 of the boards....
gundamcat17 Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 i thought they sounded familiar and v2 boards would have been a good place for them to have been.
dark lord Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 hmmm i don oh i posted them lots of places in the past i might have posted them here b4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now