OtakuBoards

Blood Lust: The Rage Within [M-SLV]

demonchild781

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Navy]Well I started the original RPG not too long ago. Ran well for a bit there and kind of dropped like a bad habit. Didn't help much that I didn't really have a plot and was completely dry for ideas either. But I've some new ideas and maybe an actual story line we can follow and I think I might try the chapter system like some others out there whenever the RP hits a dead spot. Well I'll give you the low-down on the first rpg. [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial Black]The bell rang loud and clear allowing the anxious students to scramble from their class rooms. Only those walking along with friends could hear each other's words in the otherwise deafening hallways. At first glance, the small town high school looked normal. But it was far from that.

Amongst the crowd of students is a girl named Qwa. Alone and not paying attention to where she was going, Qwa ran full force into another student, throwing her back onto her butt.

Qwa franticly gathered her books apologizing profusely.

"That's ok," the student replied, walking away. Qwa blushed as she made her way to her feet.

"Hey, you ok?" an older girl approached Qwa.

"Yeah...I'm, I'm fine." Qwa stammered.

"You sure?" the girl reahced a hand out in an attempt to balance the girl.

Qwa refused the help and brought herself to stand. Qwa prepared to leave when the girl shouted towards her.

"Hey, I think you dropped this." The girl waved a paper that seemed to have something drawn on it.

Qwa turned around, a slight "oh" slipping from her lips as she grabbed the drawing, clunching it to her chest.

"You're pretty good," the girl said. "I wish I could see more." As the last word left her lips the bell rang. "Damn. It was nice meeting you." the girl waved to Qwa as she rushed off.

In an attempt to not be too late, Qwa rushed through the halls and into her classroom.

"Miss Qwa, you're late again." The teacher scolded.

Qwa lowered her head as she found her seat.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

UPDATE:

It started as a normal day for most of the Darkville citizens. Kids off to school, adults to work and trouble to start. Darkville is no normal little town, its infested with the both the creatures of the night and the light. And the whole town knows about it! They wander the streets, go to work, and even attend school as if there was nothing unusual about it. But laws still standing pervents them from killing, especially the innocent.

After a brutal murder at the local High School a handful students, a few random wanders gathered at the local Books and Brew to try and discover more of what was going on. The girl that had been murdered was Principle Mito Itami's daughter and now he called for a war. A war for the blood of vampires and any other blood thirsty night-stalker that stalked the streets of Darkville. But not only had this become a new threat to our young characters, but a young vampiress was creating a deadly new breed of vampires. Daywalkers. The very creature that had killed the principle's daughter.

So not only were the innocent products of the night being hunted, but the innocents of the light were as well. Its a race to stop the creator of the Daywalkers and prevent the war Mito plans to create. Or are you for the war? Or the victory of the Daywalkers? Its all up to you kiddies, choose wisely.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Century Gothic]Races: (please pick from these...if you have another creature in mind just PM and I'll let ya know if its ok or not)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Vampires:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Lime]Werewolves[/COLOR]:
[COLOR=Purple]Demons:[/COLOR] This includes succubi and incubi as well. Not all demons are bad, remember that.
[COLOR=Yellow]Angels:[/COLOR] I don't want too many of these. This also includes Earth Guardians such as Grigori as well.
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Wolfbats:[/COLOR] These are massive werewolves with black bat-like wings created by man to hunt werewolves. They've become power-hungery in the last few centuries and kill all that oppose them.
Humans: well that's basic.

[COLOR=Navy]Another little tid bit. Vampires and humans are enemies. Werewolves and wolfbats. Demon and angels. The reason I'm saying this is because you can have mix breeds if you wish. Each have their own "clan" so to speak and the other is trying to kill or conquer the other. So yeah. So here's the sign ups.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Sign Ups:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Name:[/COLOR] (you can make it unique or simple and put last names as well please)
[COLOR=Navy]Age: [/COLOR] 13-30 (Of course certain people are going to be older than this because of their race. Put try to keep it relatively young because this started as a high school setting)
[COLOR=Navy]Gender:[/COLOR] (I think you all understand this one)
[COLOR=Navy]Height/weight:
Hair/eye color:
Skin tone:
Body type:[/COLOR]
(make sure to add all transformation appearances as well if you have any)
[COLOR=Navy]Personality:
Friend: [/COLOR] (currently you can have one main friend and make sure to describe what they look like ect)
[COLOR=Navy]Race:
Grade/Occupation:
Bio: [/COLOR] (tell me your characters life story in as little or as much detail as possible.)

[COLOR=DarkOrange]ENJOY[/COLOR]

Sorry I stopped posting last time, Demonchild...I had...business to attend to on a trip. I'm back though!

Name: Kimura Maomi
Height/weight: 4'10" / 98 lbs
Hair/eye color: Jet black with blood-red highlights / Deep blue, almost violet
Skin tone: An almost ghostly white
Body type: Young teenage girl, transformation form has black, silky wings
Personality: Very shy and withdrawn from the rest of the world, has an inate distrust in other people
Friend: None
Race: Human / Succubus
Grade/Occupation: 9th grade / none
Bio:
Kimura was born into the cold, cruel world on a rainy day somewhere in a small town, oblivious to the rest of the world. She grew into a slender, cute figure with skin that was almost chalk-white. Her parents kept telling her she should 'get some sun', but she never listened, and kept growing paler and paler, although never losing that curious beauty. Soon, however, the lack of fresh air took its toll on her body, and she became violently ill when she turned Eleven.

A few days later, as she looked out the window, she saw a group of people walk into town. They turned into various creatures out of a nightmare, and wreaked havok on the town. They burned as they went as the streets ran red with the residents' blood. When they broke into Kimura's house, her mother ran swiftly upstairs into her room while her father bravely fought them off with nothing more than a kitchen knife. And, in the moment she remembers even to this day, she heard him scream when they killed him. The sound of her father's death-scream would be burned into the back of her mind forever.

When the door came down, her mother begged them to take her life, if they would only spare her daughter. One of the demons stepped forward and lifted Kimura off the bed and looked down at her with what she could've sworn was pity and sorrow in it's eyes. Then, the demon gently covered her eyes and ears, so she wouldn't have to watch or listen to her mother's death as well.

They took her as their own child, and turned her into a succubus, a creature of seduction and inhuman beauty. They even allowed her to go to a human school, when she asked her new 'mother' to do so. She gets flawless grades in every class except gym, because her body isn't used to physically exerting itself. She wants to have someone she can really get to know in school, but so far, not even the seductive power of a succubus has been able to help her get a friend, because of her instinctive shyness and distrust in people.

Ever since the lecture she and her class recieved from Mr. Matsuo one day, Kimura's been trying to get a hold of him. She ran away from the sheltered life her self-styled 'mother' had made for her, and hasn't worked up the courage to return, fearing the punishment she would recieve for disobediance (which would be minimal, anyways, but Kimura doesn't know that).

Name: Qua Strawberry

Friend:Cyrga Bonbon, Kye Dean

Hieght/weight: (Qua)She is 5'9" and 130lbs. (Kye) She is 5'3" and 112lbs. (Cyrga) He is tall and about 190lbs.

Hair/eye color: (Qua) She has long hair. It's brown at the top and blonde at the bottom, with green streaks. Her eye color changes. (Cyrga) He is a blonde Who has blue eyes. (Kye) She has red shoulder length curly hair and green eyes.

Skin tone: (Qua)She has an almost sickly skin tone. It is slightly tan in color but she has no tan at all. It's the type of skin that you Know used to be naturally a rich golden tone but from lack of sun has faded. (Cyrga) He is a pail white boy. (Kye) She has milky skin and dazzling reddish brown freckles sprinkled on her shoulders and scattered on her cheeks.

Body type: (Qua) She has a curvy body. (cyrga)He is muscular and semi good looking. His ware wolf form is a huge white beast with enchantig star light blue eyes(Kye)She is petite and really pretty. When she changes she looks human just with jet black wings pointed ears and longer fingernails her whole eyes turn black and she becomes hunched over mouth changes a little too to look more dog like

Personality: (Qua) a little bit of every thing mainly shy (Kye) eXtremely outgoing She's a want take have type of person.

Race: (Qua) She is half vampire, half human. (Cyrga) ware wolf (Kye) half wolf bat half vampire

Grade/Occupation: (qua) 9th grade (cyrga) senoir (Kye)freshi by choice

Bio: Qua's mother was a full vampire she fell in love with a human who kept her from killing he had a newborn son at this time then him and her had a son and a daughter together but then he desided his kids needed a human mother and ironicly that same week the woman that made laurah Qua's mom died so she turned human and went crazy
kye just wanted to see what it was like to be a "normal" teen so she joined a human school

Alright...alright, I'll post my character now.

Name: Mercel Desper
Height/weight: 5'5"/120lbs
Hair/eye color: Black with blood red streaks racing through it/vibrant green eyes that you would find on the breast of a humming bird
Skin tone: fair, but not too pale
Body type: Her perfectly crafted frame shows that she is a very active young girl, though she doesn't partake in school sports.
(make sure to add all transformation appearances as well if you have any)
Personality: A hot-tempered, fiery sort of girl with plenty of attituded to spear. She loves to dig her nose into others business to better understand the situation at hand. A kind hearted girl underneath her sometimes wicked ways.
Friend: Nose Dorta (accent on the "e" so its pronounced No-say)
Nose Dorta is a vampire that has taken Mercel and her mother's home as his own. A 6'3" 19 year old lost in the world. Short black hair, pale green eyes and a body to die for, Nose at a distance is the perfect example of a vampire. His actual age stretching far into the past and his immortal body still carrying a mortal wound that stretches from his right shoulder to his left hip. He works a part-time night shift at pharmasuitical.
Race: half wolfbat-half werewolf
Grade/Occupation: 12th/local horse breeder
Bio: Mercel was the only child born on a beautiful full moon night to her werewolf mother. The first time mother was thrilled to have the child, even though she had wished for more. The child's father, a ruthless wolfbat that was bent on world domination and the destruction of all creatures less than them. The wolfbat had his own family with a wolfbat female, but when he came upon the werewolf female there was a love connection past the boundaries of flesh. So their forbidden tango brought Mercel into the world.

Mercel knew well of her father and that which he had brought to the world. She had met his wife and their children. They were beautiful and the perfection of their species. But his family did not except her, could not believe that she was his niece for he could never tell them that it was his daughter. They outcasted her every time she came to be around the wolfbat kind because the girl could not control her morphing like they could.

When Mercel finally went into Middle School, she stopped visiting her father and his life-style. She didn't belong amongst them and no matter how much her father loved her and she loved him, the fact that she was a mixed breed was only going to bring her pain there. Human school prove to be more of a challenge then the wolfbat school had been.

Unlike the wolfbats, werewolves lived among humans and tried to live partially normal lives. They would morph whenever their was a moon and feed on full moons. Most humans were unaware of their world and they preferred it that way. But Mercel was not use to this way of life spending most of her childhood with her father and his family because her mother wanted Mercel to be able to control her rage. Living with her mother and in the human world, Mercel felt torn and lost amongst all her peers never truly feeling like she belonged though she had many friends.

High school was a true test of Mercel's amazing gift. She had gained her mother's blood lust on full moons and her amazing green eyes. But her structure and power came from her father. She was blessed with his gift to morph on will, except on full moons where she had no control over herself. She had gathered many friends and had found others of mix blood. Not just wolfbats and werewolves, but vampires, demons, and angels as well. She didn't feel so alone any more.

[CENTER]***************************[/CENTER]

At the end of the first chapter a mysterious character by the name of Tudor had entered. He had taken a liking to a strange black-winged angel boy that had fallen just in front of the B & B.

"Hidden among the shadows of an alley stood a masterpiece of a man. His height was some where around 6'6", 6'7" ,and his body was perfectly semtrical with beautiful muscling. But it wasn't so much his body that caught one's eyes. It was the pale blue eyes hidden in a mask of hip-length cloud white hair. They seemed to pierce through one's soul and saught all its evil and good, and placed it on display for all the world to see. He was dressed in white and silver victorian clothing showing the world that he was far older than his gorgeous face appeared."

Who and what this character is, no one truly knows. He just appeared. He has a strange and powerful effect on vampires. In a way he can steal what is left of their souls. Any one can use him during their posts, but I would like him to stay rather elusive. If you would like to read the post he appeared in just click [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44283&page=2&pp=15&highlight=Blood+Lust+Purity]HERE[/URL] Its a 11 posts down from the top. That's all for now kiddies :D

Thanks for letting me keep my character!! Although there might be a bit thats changed about him...I can't really remember what i put down for the first one.

[B]Name:[/B]Sieg Wahrheit
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Gender:[/B] male
[B]Height/weight:[/B] 5'10"/45kg
[B]Hair/eye color:[/B] Red Firey hair/ Light Icy blue eyes which either look sad or distant and cold.
[B]Skin tone[/B]: Pale white
[B]Body type[/B]: Very wiry and muscular built, broad shouldered. Very fit and fast. He has retractable pure black angel wings that shoot out from his back by mere thought, When closed up the stand at 6ft..but when extended they double in size. His body is also cold..his skin is like Ice to touch, he has never felt heat from the sun, or anything...but he also can't feel the cold, the coldness has no effect on him. He also has a red firey birthmark in the shape of a cresent moon on his left shoulder ( the same colour as his hair).

[B]Personality[/B]: Quiet, will talk when he has something to say. Emotional detached. One track minded. He is very mysterious and intriguingly handsome. When he does get out he draws alot of attention to himself, he hardly notices it but when he does he tends to become agitated and confused as to why they would stare. He becomes easily fustrated whe he doesn't understand anything, he finds it hard to fit in..but he is trying.

[B]Friend[/B]: none.
[B]Race[/B]: Human/Angel???
[B]Grade/Occupation[/B]: Home schooled.

[B]Bio[/B]: Sieg was born on a friday the 13th under a red moon (Devils moon), Six months too early. At the age of 3 his mother and father died and he was forced to live with his Grandparents who hated him and treated him poorly, every night he was either beaten or whipped for being what he was...although, he didn't know what he was. For most all his life with them he was confined to his room and was locked in there. He was always feed cold, stale food...nothing was warm...not even his bed..which only consisted of a mat in the corner of the room. Sieg became emotionally detached

They locked him away from the entire world....until...he turned 18 and he let out the thing he had supressed for a long time.....the thing that they tried to beat out of him...the thing they hated him for....

He tore the house apart...leaving noone alive...but because he had no where to go and didn't know anything he was handed over to a young foster family, who love him deeply and wanted to see him happy....but because of his lack of communication skills and people skills they found it very hard...but the weren't going to give up on him...they loved him for what he was and who he is..they didn't care about what others say. His foster parents family think that he's a dead end....and that he'll only be trouble....but his foster parents are willing to make it work.

Sieg had recently found out that his human father wasn't his real father which was obvious because of his Black wings. He found out that his mother and father couldn't have children because of his father..so they gave up there souls to a black winged angel who they knew nothing about and his mother made love with the angel...and thats how Sieg was created.

He then found out that the black winged angels had been exstinct for a long time....and also found out that they were unholy evil creatures of time...white winged angels hated them and cursed the ground they walked upon. But because Sieg is half human he can control the that side most of the time.

[B]Foster parents names:[/B] Kevin and Sonya James...they're human

OOC: Hope this is ok!.

[color=darkred][size=2] I wasn't going to Join, but you grabbed my attention....

Name: Serenity Amano

Height/weight: 5'5, 115lbs

Hair/eye color: Dark Amber, Crimson Eyes.

Skin tone: Gostly White

Body type: Thin an agile, speed over sgrenth.

Personality: Quiet but deadly, a child of the darkness, Thoes who dare approach her delicate beauty almost always back away when seeing her bright crimson eyes.

Friend: Her only friend and companion is a devlishly tricky little creature, bred from a cat and a ferrit. Its pure white cote often contrasts it evil nature. long curled ears and tail, aginst it this squat body with short but slender legs. It's with her Always.

Race: Icari (female Vampire, able to walk in dayling, for short periods of time, lacelike black wings folded delicately upon her back.)

Grade/Occupation: 11th

Bio: Serenity, ironically named, stays mostly toherself. She'll never admit she desprately longs for a friend, someone to talk to, but the ways of her kind keep her secluded, and no boys dare to speak to her, no matter her beauty, for her eyes tell a diffrent story. Her mood changes like the weather in Louisiana, and she can usually be found hidden in the corner outside in shadow, away from the light..

Good? Btw, My Avatar is a small picture of her. I've attached a bigger one, mind you, you can't see her wings in this picture, but cept that, this is what she looks like..[/size][/color]

Name: Elyria P. Sullius ?Cat?
Height/weight: 5'9"
Hair/eye color: black silver hair and forest green eyes
Skin tone: Bronze
Body type: waspish in figure, she can control to what extent she changes and when at times. She turns into a silver-black wolf with a spattering of bronze on her face and chest. Wears various types of jewelry but mostly and gold chain holding a tiger?s eye stone, and a scar on her right cheek three interlocking lines creating the symbol of her clan.
Personality: Friendly and laid back she has nothing to hide. She is one of the people you see up front in the action even drawing attention to her at times. She is a daredevil
Friend: Jarrett, human, a wiry youth about 14 that she saved from a wolfbat, he has red hair and brown eyes and a twin, Jason, also human, that follows him around usually. Both are tall and tweaky but intelligent.
Race: Werewolf
Grade/Occupation: 10th
Bio: She had controlled her form since she had been 11, but before she could get it down pat a clan of wolfbats attacked her clan and destroyed most of it. Her father mother and brothers were taken hostage and she and the rest of the clan retreated to the mountains to regroup and plan what to do next. They decided to try and save the rest of their clan and find a new place to live. Cat went back to see where she might get to her family. She was successful in getting only one of her brothers out and they went to rejoin the pack. Her brother was acknowledged but she was banished. In parting the new chief gave her a mark on her cheek so everyone knew what she was. Cat came to her current residence by accident and became a guardian of the twins. She now goes to school during the day and tries to hunt dwn any wolfbats at night seeking atonement for years of pain.