Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone want to start a new manga?!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone want to start a new manga? I can mke the story if some one is willing to do the art. We can also make characters for it together do there is some of both of us in the manga. =) :wigout:
Posted
[color=darkblue]My sense of judgement is telling me to close this thread, and I'll tell you why.

You're not really presenting anything that a basic idea to help you on, for one, which is what the forum is about. Two, you can easily put this in your signature as an advertisement of sorts, sine it looks like one, anyway. Three, this has the potential to become really spammy with "Sure, I'll help!"-type posts. Things with this sort of nature should be kept to PMs, really.

So I think I'll listen to that judgement call. Thread closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...