Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm in quite a spot...I'm wondering which Banner and Avatar I should use on the boards. Both sets are pretty simple and Criticism is welcome, good and bad. So here we go.

Red Set:

Banner -
[img]http://tinypic.com/1hwevl[/img]
Avatar -
[img]http://tinypic.com/1hweuq[/img]

Blue Set:

Banner -
[img]http://tinypic.com/1hwewj[/img]
Avatar -
[img]http://tinypic.com/1hwf29[/img]
Posted
I'd pick the blue ones. For one, I like blue better. And besides, it's clear, and easy on the eyes. The red one is harsh, and poorly done. It's just too hard on the eyes.

Blue > Red. That's my opinion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...