Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know a good program to use when making wallpapers or greetings? Lately I've just been using the paint program that was already installed in my computer, but I'm just looking something a bit better. Any suggestions?
Posted
[color=darkslategray]Hey there, welcome to the OB. If you want to get some advice on graphics (banners, avatars, wallpapers, greetings, etc), there's a whole forum dedicated to that: "The Art Studio".

*holds out hand for a scolding*[/color]
Posted
Howdy xzer0joker!

Like the others have mentioned there is the Art Studio forum that is better suited for this discussion. I am going to move your thread over there so you will get more responses to your thread.

On topic:

When I make my greeting, wallpapers, avatars and banners I use Photoshop. The program is a little pricey but I think it is well worth it. I also use Photoshop to do all my photo editing and inking/coloring of my fan art. I absolutely love the program and think it is well worth the money spent on it.

Best of luck in your search for the perfect program!
-Panda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...