Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
See, I was just thinking...with all these advanced systems out now, no one really thinks to pull out the NES or the Genesis and play some old classic choppy looking game. But when I think about it...I remember how much fun it was when my WHOLE family used to sit down and compete with the SNES, like play Street Fighter until you just finally beat the stupid jerk who kept winning over and over again by doing that stupid slide move across the floor with M. Bison, or playing Mario Kart with your sisters until almost 5 a.m. in the morning taking turns shrinking each other and running each other over flat. You just don't have that kind of fun with the Playstation, or the Dreamcast, or ANYTHING! Those were definately the days....*Asuka*:bawl:
Posted
I do, [i]occasionally[/i]. When I actually play any games at all. I used to love my old NES system. Ahh, yep, those were the good ole' days...

-Justin
Posted
*sigh* I totally agree. I play things on my Playstation now. I've been working on Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. But I believe we're getting a Playstation 2 for Christmas. Super Duper graphics, but I doubt the games will have the fun factor of the old NES games. *Asuka aka Tori*
Posted
all the original mario games where awesome..

i occasionally pull out my turbographix, genesis or snes.. have a few hours of pure fun.. then get bored of the few games i have then go back to trying to level up my gf's in ff8.. lol
Posted
Final Fantasy 8, huh? I actually beat that game this summer. Of course, I did use the strategy guide, too *sweatdrops!* But it was so awesome! It's the best videogame ending I've ever seen. And all my people were at level 100 because of the Island Closest to Heaven and the Island Closest to Hell and my dear Quistis and her limit break called Degenerator!
Posted
[SIZE=1]Actually there is a topic just like this in the Nintendo Forum...

Coolkam007: Shut up shyguy, you aren't the moderator here.

Oh sorry, I still play nintendo games but my original system is in a poor condition and doesn't even work most of the time. thats why I use an emulator when I want to play dragon warrior or the original zelda.[/SIZE]
Posted
what i wouldn't give to pull out my NES & play xexys or mega man all the way through until i beat the game... but alas, my stupid brother sold it w/ 20 games at a yard sale for 15 dollars years ago... bastard... i should've bought it myself! stupid! stupid! *beats head against the wall*
Posted
Ah, who cares if this convo is in another forum. And that sucks about the whole yard sale thingie....all my classic stuff is at my Grandma's house so when we go over there we break out the NES and SNES. I myself like to play Super Metroid ^^:D
Posted
Why pull out my NES or other old systems, when I can just play Game Boy Advance? This system is getting all of the improved classics, improved at that. Plus it's portable and can serve as a controller for Game Cube. Doom and Mario Kart are easily better than their SNES counterparts. Plus, it has Sonic, Mega Man and Wario going for it. What else could you ask for that this little guy isn't going to give you in the long run?
Posted
If you play it on the Game boy Advance, it takes away from the CLASSIC-NESS! It's improved! And that's not the point. But I guess if you didn't feel like digging around in your closet for that old crunchy system that probably doesn't even work than I suppose the GBA would be a good substitution. But it just couldn't be the same!:blush:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...