Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Pssh, I didn't get that from no Site, that's my own work, dammit. Jeez, take a joke you guys... [/B][/QUOTE]

me....take a joke? never! lol :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]What do you mean, rain? [/B][/QUOTE]

rain is a character in mobile fighter g gundam, she built most of the good guys gundams....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i]
[B]i found it it amuseing [/B][/QUOTE]

me too! that was kinda weird ....but cool!:freak:
Posted
God I swear that is the freakist thing I have ever seen.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]God I swear that is the freakist thing I have ever seen. [/B][/QUOTE]

erm... Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

me....take a joke? never! lol :p [/B][/QUOTE]

...Seph, Don't make me use my mighty Sailor Scout power on you...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

erm... Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? [/B][/QUOTE]

That is a good thing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash[/i]
[B]

...Seph, Don't make me use my mighty Sailor Scout power on you... [/B][/QUOTE]

Darn threatin a Admin????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...Seph, Don't make me use my mighty Sailor Scout power on you... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think someone has been watching too much sailor moon, heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I think someone has been watching too much sailor moon, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

o________O!!! ...Boohoohoo, My secret Shame.. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]It's just a mathmatical formula.

(Sailor Moon+Sailor Venus)x(Gundam)=Nobel Gundam.

Easy as Pi. [/B][/QUOTE]

I just looked at the pic, and it says Moon+Venus[SIZE=4]+[/SIZE] Gundam = Nobel Gundam, not Moon+Venus times Gundam = Nobel Gundam. *Damn keyboard, doesn't have a symbol for multiplication.*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...