KUNIVA Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]Thak you to all the people who said they liked it[/color][/font]
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 nice, I don't think I have drawn Red XIII yet, I think I will give it a go soon....
Saiyan God Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 thats a really cool pic i cant draw at all so im not goin 2 say that i can draw it better
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 well, every one likes it, i like it, they think you drew it, but ya didn't, i drew that same thing and put it on my friends site, you just gave it touch-ups man
Kuja Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, every one likes it, i like it, they think you drew it, but ya didn't, i drew that same thing and put it on my friends site, you just gave it touch-ups man [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and we are supposed to believe you y? and i have half a mind to delete ur post... but i left it to show how stupid you were to try that... and even if he did oh well u put in online w/ no copywrite ****... he can do it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, every one likes it, i like it, they think you drew it, but ya didn't, i drew that same thing and put it on my friends site, you just gave it touch-ups man [/B][/QUOTE] Right. And we're supposed to belive that, when we all know as a fact, that millions of people draw pictures of the same things, and they do it all by themselves! How many pictures of Cloud that look pretty much the same do you think there are??? I know I've seen millions, on different websites all over the world, and in magazines too! So if you think that he gave it touch ups, show us your picture then, and we can PROVE that he did it all by himself!!!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Im not taking anyones side but I have seen Red 13 in identical pose as that, I cannot remember where so Im not gonna argue.
KUNIVA Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, every one likes it, i like it, they think you drew it, but ya didn't, i drew that same thing and put it on my friends site, you just gave it touch-ups man [/B][/QUOTE] [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue] Thats funny reeeeeeaaaaalllllll funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Like Dragonballzman said I wana see the pic that you drew that you think I gave some "touch-ups" on. I got the original one from some thing you probly dont even have. If you think I copied that from your stuff (witch i know I didnt ) and I cant draw at all just look at this its not final fantasy but it should do. I dont even know why I waste my time on you.. [/color][/font] [URL=http://homepages.about.com/mew1234/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hhhh.jpg]My dog[/URL]
Morito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 truthfully...i can and i don't have to believe u drew it or not...but if you want my honest opinion...its a bad picture..i mean..it is pretty good but..it's way messy..i luv 2 draw also, and sometimes i can't draw everything, (but I think I can draw better than that)..and the guy who put that lil dood picture with the blue hair ...you didn't draw that..that's totally computer graphed(but it is a good picture)....and don't say that you drew it when someone else put something up, just for the fun of it and to make them feel bad..because..that's kinda harsh..i've had people think my drawings were fake because they looked as good as the real ones, i think that my drawings look like the real ones, but I DREW THEM! Sometimes I don't like to put my drawings up for people to see, because of how people acuse that i stole someones drawing..but for this reason, I have posted a picture i have draw of aeris from final fantasy 7..i hope you like it. payce out~ Morito p.s. and by the way...if you've seen that red xiii picture in the same pose...the person who drew it might have just looked at the picture and tried to draw it ..it doesn't mean that they didn't draw it...they tried.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now