Sheikahmon Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 My second ever sprite comic! This one features a rather comical take on Vexen's death in "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories". I was inspired while throwing a temper tantrum... my Calculus teacher had just revealed the actual date of the AP Calculus Tests... and Vexen was the closest comparison I could come up with at the time. (I've always identified best with redheaded boys, even though I'm a girl) [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]EDIT: Hello? Anyone there? Please comment! *long silence* I know you're there, I can hear you breathing.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Syk3 Posted March 6, 2005 Posted March 6, 2005 [quote name='celestialcharm']I love this!!![/quote]This is not constructive criticism; it's spam. Please read the sticky at the top of the forum very closely before responding to another art piece.
You Don't Care Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 HAHAHA! I know how you feel! But you should have put more thought into the comic art in its entirety! Better luck next time! A background maybe?
Sheikahmon Posted April 11, 2005 Author Posted April 11, 2005 Bleh, I know. I should've found that background from the actual murder scene... In the meantime, I'm toying with an idea for a sillier comic, but I need a Castle Oblivion background. None of the sites I'm a member of have any Castle O backgrounds! :animestun [COLOR=DarkRed]EDIT: Hello? Hellooooo? *listens to echoes* Come on, my first comic got better reactions than this![/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now