Zanarkand Abes Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 Here is the first comic I ever made for my site [url]http://www.steelfang.cjb.net[/url] Tell me what you think about it and any improvements I can, or need to make. Thanks
Semjaza Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 [QUOTE=Zanarkand Abes]Here is the first comic I ever made for my site [url]http://www.steelfang.cjb.net[/url] Tell me what you think about it and any improvements I can, or need to make. Thanks[/QUOTE] It's actually a lot better than I was anticipating. With a lot of first comics, I can't even figure out what's going on lol. A few things... I think it would be better to have a darker color for the text. It's not impossible to read, but it's not easy either. You also forgot the word "next" in the second panel. Also, from what I gathered, your character on the left has something in his teeth? It's really hard to tell what it is... maybe it can be cleared up or made bigger? Good job otherwise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now