DBZM_Brolly Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 This question has been bugging me for a while.I want to get my custom avatar. I already know I have to get to 500 posts in ordr to do that . But once I reach that platue what can I do so I can have it bigger. Is there anything I can do? PLZ moderators around here? You guys got alot of power. And since I'm nice n all? [COLOR=red]I'M NOT ASKING TO BE A MODERATOR!![/COLOR] Take that into account. I dont want to be a moderator because I dont have the time. So plz?
Harry Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]This question has been bugging me for a while.I want to get my custom avatar. I already know I have to get to 500 posts in ordr to do that . But once I reach that platue what can I do so I can have it bigger. Is there anything I can do? PLZ moderators around here? You guys got alot of power. And since I'm nice n all? [COLOR=red]I'M NOT ASKING TO BE A MODERATOR!![/COLOR] Take that into account. I dont want to be a moderator because I dont have the time. So plz? [/B][/QUOTE] no so live with it
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 I guess I'll have to. That kinda sucks.
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]I guess I'll have to. That kinda sucks. [/B][/QUOTE] Get used to it, it happends that way :) :nervous: :worried:
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 I know I might have to get used to it but If I can try to change it. Its not going to be in vain. May be we could do a poll for normal people ( over 500 posts) to get bigger avatars. But not an exageration. Like maybe 3x as large.
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 simple answer is no, nor will you be able to, so that clears that up....
Recommended Posts