OtakuBoards

Is there anyway to get your avatar bigger than that 50x50 without being a moderator?

DBZM_Brolly

This question has been bugging me for a while.I want to get my custom avatar. I already know I have to get to 500 posts in ordr to do that . But once I reach that platue what can I do so I can have it bigger. Is there anything I can do? PLZ moderators around here? You guys got alot of power. And since I'm nice n all? [COLOR=red]I'M NOT ASKING TO BE A MODERATOR!![/COLOR] Take that into account. I dont want to be a moderator because I dont have the time. So plz?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]This question has been bugging me for a while.I want to get my custom avatar. I already know I have to get to 500 posts in ordr to do that . But once I reach that platue what can I do so I can have it bigger. Is there anything I can do? PLZ moderators around here? You guys got alot of power. And since I'm nice n all? [COLOR=red]I'M NOT ASKING TO BE A MODERATOR!![/COLOR] Take that into account. I dont want to be a moderator because I dont have the time. So plz? [/B][/QUOTE]
no so live with it