Mimmsicle Posted February 15, 2005 Posted February 15, 2005 [SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Sara asked if myO avatars could be deleted [I]completely [/I]in the "Official myOtaku Problems Thread" but I couldn't seem to find an answer. Feel free to move the post into either of the existing threads about myO if you think it's unnecessary for this to be on its own. Because it's both a problem and a suggestion, I went ahead and did this thread outside of those two, heh ^_^; I'd really like to [B]not [/B]have an avatar at the moment (note the [I]at the moment[/I], seeing as it could change *cough*) and as of now you can only [I]replace [/I]the avatar with a new one, which is a bummer. Will that be changed with the revamp of myO? [strike]And ... if anyone has the free time to go in and manually remove my avatar, that'd be swell :3[/strike][/FONT][/SIZE]
Semjaza Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 You could just always replace it with a tiny transparent GIF.
DeadSeraphim Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I can PM you some code that would hide it if you want... but it doesn't completely get rid of it. =/ I hope the option to delete it is brought in with the next batch of changes, heh.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now